Hi!
Hi, I'm Allahu_Ackbar, and Im_a_Jew!

The things that drew me to this server are twofold.

1) The Sociological experiments. I heard of the government, and of the community, and for a Sociology enthusiast like myself, the ties, the server politics, the history and the evolved organisation of the server gives a really exiting and beautiful insight into the evolution of Societies, Communities, Government, Authority, and, ironically Civilization. This is a really exitring place to be as a Sociologist, and I look forward to analysing and studying the Community, and making myself a role in it.

2) The Cancerousness. As the Rusher mass-migration continues, I have heard rumors of the cancerous chat, and look forward to joining in in cancerous spam and meaningless insight!

Anyway, that's me, have a cancerous day!
I'm curious to know where you heard word about a)The sociological experiments that have been conducted in the past, and b)Rumours of a server with a ridiculously cancerous chat. That might provide some insight into the further degeneration of every anarchy server, if I can figure out the actual sources these people are relying on.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Both rumours came from a good friend of my brothers who claimed to be president. Having read your history post, I'm now pretty sure he was TheDoctor
Ah...I see. I always wondered where he went after the government collapsed. Well, as long as you don't follow in his somewhat incapable footsteps and try to slap together a society, you shouldn't have any issues.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Welcome, and if you like sociology, I'm sure yo'll fit right in Smile