Planet Texas
According to atar, if you walk in our Minetexas world 32mil 32mil you find yourself at -32mil -32mil, and so, it is conceivable that, if you had the time, if one was to walk or fly on a redstone flying machine at a consistent angle, then you would end up exactly where you started. Minecraft, as a game, is imaginable in 3D, and in the third dimension there are only 2 shapes which could do this, a Torus and a Sphere. For other reasons, our world cannot be a Torus, so I am led to believe that it has to be a sphere. To make this simpler to visualise, if you imagine every block was ever so slightly curved, then after 64 million blocks, without realising, you would have done a flip. Like our own Earth, the curve would be to small to conceive, and would be hard to notice.

I have been thinking about this because believe it or not, I am currently on a plane over the Uzbekistan, travelling to a place where their feet are firmly on the ground, the wrong way up (Australia hem hem). Here, over the depths of Eurasia, the steppes, the greatest plains on the planet, the earth’s curvature is so visible. Far more visible than it would on the Minetexas Planet, mind!

We have to take into account that our planet is VAST. Earths diameter is 12500 km, whilst our diameter is over 5 times that, at 64000 km. To put that into perspective, we have the diameter of Neptune and Earth combined.

Larger still is our volume. We are more than 100 times that of Earth, about 130 times by my maths. More than that (not literally) we are not 1, not 2, but more than TWENTY times bigger than Uranus! (May fortune be sprinkled on your cheeks)

The only slight conundrum is why our planet is hollow 63 metres below sea level…
Because that's where the lizard people who control MineTexas live, and their city is so far down, and the pressure is so high, you die before you can even hit the bottom.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
according to google, "Neptune Surface Area" is 7.6 billion square kilometres.

according to the Overworld entry in the minecraft wiki under trivia, "The total area is about 8 times the surface of the Earth, or approximately the size of Neptune."
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Well, I googled neptune, and that was what I got. I'll have to check my math again on that one.
I blame my maths. I don't trust my mental maths. My mental maths is mental.
Wait, that math must be incorrect in some form, because every source keeps saying that minecraft is only 30 million across, when that isn't true. It's actually 60 million, because it would only be 30 million if you started from 0,0 and only went left or right, or up or down on a flat grid I'll show what I mean with a diagram

30mil < --------0--------->30mil

See? It wouldn't be 30mil, because that would be half. So, in order to find the surface area, you just multiply 60mil by 60mil.(Admittably I previously screwed up the exact number by 4, which will effect the number) The number you get is 3.6 x 10^15, convert that to miles, and you get 2.24 x 10^12 miles squared for total surface area. That number is this: 2 240 000 000 000. Neptune is 2,941,000,000 Divide 2,240,000,000,000 by 2,941,000,000, and your final answer is 761. If there is something obviously wrong with my math that I can't see, then point it out.

60,000,000 x 60,000,000=3.6 x 10^15

3.6 x 10^15 x 1,609.344=2.24 x 10^12 (2,240,000,000,000)

Surface area of Neptune (According to Google) 2,941,000,000 billion miles squared
PS:I started writing this when only chad had posted a response
2,240,000,000,000 ÷ 2,941,000,000=761

Minecraft is 761 times the total surface area of Neptune.
dunno why ur working in miles when minecraft is in metres.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I converted meters to miles. I said that in the explanation.
You are acting like you've been in a plane for the first time.