/msg to /notifications
I believe there should be /notifications where /msg's can be sent to so you don't have to wait for someone to come on.

Example:

Random fool: "Yo, I wish I could send a /msg (or /tell) to my friend but he ain't on."

After /notifications are added:

Random fool: "I need to inform my base member of something, /msg [random fool #2] yo dog we gon die fam"

Random fool #2: "Welp, I just logged on better check /notifications"
Random fool #2: "Wow, Random fool #1 informed me that we gon die hours ago, and he aint even logged on, how efficient"

...if you don't get me still, just comment below.
Personally I don't want notifications... often I come onto the server to achieve a specific goal, and having a rush of stored messages appearing at logon would either distract me or stress me out. If notifications are added, I want an opt out.

I use the forums to send/receive messages to people when not online at the same time, and also an email account I created soley for minecraft.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(08-04-2016, 07:58 PM)ChadDX Wrote: Personally I don't want notifications... often I come onto the server to achieve a specific goal, and having a rush of stored messages appearing at logon would either distract me or stress me out. If notifications are added, I want an opt out.

I use the forums to send/receive messages to people when not online at the same time, and also an email account I created soley for minecraft.

Many of my basemembers don't use the forums though, and you would have the option to check notes, not just be flooded with em'.
Notifications... The single most potent and unstoppable spam force imaginable. Thousands of messages flooding you before you have the time to even /ignore the sender... oh wait that wouldn't work the messages were sent hours ago. This is not a good idea. Just get your base mates to use Skype. This isn't a server problem, but it will be if this shit gets introduced.
(08-04-2016, 08:54 PM)Cruzbones2 Wrote: Many of my basemembers don't use the forums though, and you would have the option to check notes, not just be flooded with em'.

Get ur mates to sign up then... it takes literally 30 seconds to do
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"