The Vine Factory
This factory was TNT bombed twice during construction, and then lavacasted before for it could be completed.

The building was intended to be used as a source of vines for the surrounding area, but has now been abandoned.

[Image: 1qHsYLT.jpg]
[Image: 2mgYevj.jpg]
[Image: VnWuOde.jpg]
[Image: MfRiAAD.jpg]

[Image: VVV89M9.jpg]
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I've walked through that building a fair amount while passing through the area- it turned out to be pretty interesting. Kind of has a haunted prison feel to it now. I can attest to the fact that it's been used for its intended purpose a handful of time as I've directed a few newbies wanting some vines to check it out.

Enjoyed the screenshots
looking even more beyond repair now
[Image: The_Vine_Factory_more_blown_up.jpg]
Someone really has it in for ya Chad.
(08-24-2016, 07:43 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Someone really has it in for ya Chad.

nah... this isn't personal, this is anarchy.
Did you see the guy who jumped to his death from this building in the promo video?
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Yes, that was good stuff
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
There's one good thing about the factory still there. The VINES ARE STILL THERE!
(08-05-2016, 01:51 PM)ChadDX Wrote: This factory was TNT bombed twice during construction, and then lavacasted before for it could be completed.

The building was intended to be used as a source of vines for the surrounding area, but has now been abandoned.

[Image: 1qHsYLT.jpg]
[Image: 2mgYevj.jpg]
[Image: VnWuOde.jpg]
[Image: MfRiAAD.jpg]

[Image: VVV89M9.jpg]

This is mostly intact, which is pretty rare for something like this. I wonder if this will stay like this for a while...
she can rlly succ