Stepping Down
I'm a whore
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(08-05-2016, 06:55 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: I, Nyarlothtep, do hereby relinquish leadership of North Central Positronics, Ltd., to SirJohnChilcot. He will now be the leader of NCP, and will be allowed full reign of governance over The Republic. 

I will now explain why. I am sick and tired of having to put on a show for a large group of people that frankly, have been nothing but disappointments to me. Each and every single one of the individuals I see emerge on the server, are all absorbed in the same ridiculous notion of "The MineTexas Dream", that being a carbon copy of what they see established on the dying cancer-ridden husk of 2b2t. That, and the sociology experiment explicitly designed with the knowledge of being absurdly easy to collapse within weeks, of The Republic of Zineon. Thanks to that project, the fallout has been catostrophic. Before anyone feels like interjecting with the all too used lines of "Look at how many people are inspired and joined together" or "The server will be better off from this" and even "It's just a block game"(Which is obvious enough already, but it provides much needed entertainment in an otherwise boring timeframe), I retort with this: do you know what goes on behind closed doors on this server? Chances are, unless you're sitting on a signifigant pile of influence, you don't. But because I still hold friendly relationships with certain individuals, I will not delve overly deep into the situation. Essentially though, these groups are ticking time bombs, and each and every one is meticulously engineered from within to fail. Why? Because if they didn't, the server would become a hellhole. The economy is held together by gluesticks and a dash of Chad's unrelenting stubborness, and not much else. All these people all throw themselves up against delicate social and economical foundations, and each blow from another petty "frat" is another nail in the coffin. So, I'm jumping ship. Done, adios, won't be seeing you next Tuesday, that's it. No more factions bullshit for me. I've catered to the whims of children in a virtual game long enough. And if you stay on this path, and don't make an effort to wise up and stop, you'll be digging yourself another foot into your own grave. As for me, I'll be enjoying myself in a fortified bunker in the D.C. Hellhole, spinning some disks for the wasteland. Have fun rotting.

-Nyarlothtep, a tired oldfag
Wtf happened? Who caused this to happen? Are you done with Minecraft? Why?
Hawt Doggo
The total of this post is "Stepping down" and you talk about relinquishing leadership to me.

But at the end, you say you won't return on Tuesday if not ever.

Then you talk about quitting MC full stop.

Can I confirm from this that you are permanently leaving the server?
Sigh...people don't understand references. See you next tuesday, asides from being a coy way of saying cunt, just means I gave up on projects involving these factions. And the last bit involves literally living in a secure location in the middle of the now trashed server. I'm not 'leaving' per-se. More or less just leaving positions I held.
PS: The end segment is a Fallout 3 reference. I still need that quartz though :3
Understood. From all at the NCP and Republic, thank you infinitely. Message to Chad: I hope this forum gives me sufficient permission to become a mod on the NCP forum?

Goodbye Nyar, the NCP will miss you. Should you ever want to return, leadership will be graciously returned to you. We hope to continue your legacy.

Expect a post on this forum in a day or two. Please note that I neither accept or reject the offer of NCP leadership, and hope to craft and bolster the board before laying out my ambitions and the new leaders.

We will miss you.
I'll miss ya Nyar, I always wanted to be able to light you on fire. Goodbye you glorious bastard
Phil, you silly goose. That wasn't a leaving notice. That was a resignation letter. I'm not going anywhere, just more or less cutting off activities related to factions rp nonsense. You'll still get your chance to light this fine specimen on fire.
My post yesterday evidently was not received in the manner I intended it to. It was a resignation letter, not a statement of me leaving the server. Although my involvement with server politics will be at a minimum, I will not be disappearing from the server. However, I have little intention of returning to spawn or leaving my location, as the current situation is too cancerous for me to bother. All in all, it will be "singleplayer with chat", if at all, until this dies down.