THE PIRATE MENACE
Attention any and all fraternity leaders. What you are about to hear may shock you, so be warned. There is a new powerful group emerging, known as Captain Spiv and His Motley Crew. A force to rival Patrol, this group is lead by none other than one of the most hated enemies of Anarchy:  A spivcrafter. Known as Fergueson "Spiv" Jones, he is a dangerous individual, sharp with a sword, and with his tongue. Notable qoutes include "dude your just butthurt" and "it involve you, so stfu!". Instead of ordering wimminz to march back to the kitchen, this spiv would advocate for "an equal opportunity and diverse frat". It is a known fact that Ataranlen has  stated that all spivs are to be exterminated, but I propose a different suggestion (I beg for penance, Based Ataranlen). As with trumpkin, the solution is to do nothing. The problem will grow bored and leave. However, be wary of his mighty army, for they will NOT hesitate to slap you on the KoS.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
[Image: 042910_ford_carcass.jpg](Recent intel has revealed images of the massive spiv militia, pictured above)
Often I wonder if the anarchists should go onto spivcraft one day, beat all their nigger arses and then watch as they kill them selves in disbelief. The I remember what spivcraft actually is.
It really worries me. When I was 6, I was being told I was a dorky gay by the school bully behind the bycycle shed. But then political correctness happened, and now all these 6 year old cunts are not only not bullied but not fully engaging with the culture of Internet yobs they are the next generation of. But OH NO NIGGER IS RACIST I GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT THAT mentality has set in, and worse, these pampered pricks now come onto the server saying that they are the best, they will destroy us (REK IS RUDE) they have God armour they are vets. What happened to all the thugs? I blame immigrants taking thugs roles away but then not going to school #buildafuckingwall DonaldTrumpForPrezidentMC
But srsly tho ASP need to rape these shits teach em bout the real world
They'll kill themselves off in due time, and with the approaching school year, many will just cease to be problems anyways.
I'm not doing any of that but okay...also I left civcraft for THIS server. I'm not a fan anymore. And stop writing my "quotes" to look like a retard, ffs.
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
Wait, you denounced civcraft and set off for this server? By Atar, I cannot shun an individual who has seen the light! I apologize for shitposts made against you, and hope that in the future, we can perhaps build a melon farm in the name of the Lord, Ataranlen. I was unwise to turn a believer away from the light, and I am not afraid to say that I was wrong in that situation. I beg, non-sarcastically, for your forgiveness. A believer of Atar is kin, and is to be accepted into His land, cleansed of the filth of civcraft.
Tl;dr
Sorry for shitposting, let's not be mortal enemies, and instead go be Atarists together.
(08-06-2016, 12:45 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: Wait, you denounced civcraft and set off for this server? By Atar, I cannot shun an individual who has seen the light! I apologize for shitposts made against you, and hope that in the future, we can perhaps build a melon farm in the name of the Lord, Ataranlen. I was unwise to turn a believer away from the light, and I am not afraid to say that I was wrong in that situation. I beg, non-sarcastically, for your forgiveness. A believer of Atar is kin, and is to be accepted into His land, cleansed of the filth of civcraft.
Tl;dr
Sorry for shitposting, let's not be mortal enemies, and instead go be Atarists together.

...thanks brother!...
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
Think nothing of it.