NCP Policy Overview (Neutrality)
Exclamation 
The NCP is a simple idea. You pay us money, we build you something. Labour for money. But we cannot work if we are attacked, and so I am making it the aim of the NCP to be fully neutral.

I know what you're thinking, how can we be neutral with Republic as a subordinate? Well we can't. That is why REPUBLIC HAS BEEN FORMALLY REMOVED FROM THE NCP. Neutrality is very very important to us, and whilst I have been a part of Republic in the past, and have been involved in it from its beginning, for the sake of NCPs Neutraliy I am finally leaving Republic. We care so much about are neutrality, and would respect it if Fraternity leaders PMed me confirming that they will observe our Neutrality.

There are obvious questions about NCPs Leadership, and it will stay largely the same, only with myself instead of Remnant as leader. Remnant has sent me several documents detailing the state of NCP, and so we will be taking building orders shortly. We have one or two builds we are already working on, and are encourage all would-be customers to message me about purchases and prices. (All prices are dependent on situation)

Sir John Chilcot, CEO
The main issue I see with using a building service such as NPC, is that you couldn't contract NPC to build anything at your base, because that would compromise its location.

I see this as a fatal flaw in the whole concept. Any player involved in labouring will know the location of the build. So I guess the only building service NPC could provide would be public builds, which always get greifed, given enough time.

I could be wrong but I can't see any real use for a building service on an anarchy server. History testifies to the fact that the only builds that survive are those which remain hidden.
This is very wrong. Any trusted trader could kill a guy at short notice when he goes /spawn, but he doesn't because that would compromise his trading reputation. Further, the NCP follow the strict rules of Trader™, and by breaking those rules we would be shunned completely. Only one builder goes for normal projects, and they stake their entire reputation if they do that. Besides, I would give a personal refund of twice that price in the incredibly rare case that someone betrays our institution and our prcatice.

We also bulk sell building materials! Smile
(08-06-2016, 11:56 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote: I could be wrong but I can't see any real use for a building service on an anarchy server. History testifies to the fact that the only builds that survive are those which remain hidden.

Nonsense! This is exactly the sort of thing I plan to spend my trading profit on!

In fact, I'm going to start right now with an order for a doublechest of crafting tables to be placed at spawn, to help alleviate the shortage.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"