ASP's Capitol Base Tour (8/7/2016)
As most people know, ASP prefers to keep most details about itself quite discreet. 
After some long discussions, some tears, and some laughs, we're opening ourselves up to a tour of our main base. Please enjoy and we're open to any feedback. We will continue expanding.

http://imgur.com/a/9TXUQ
You are a disappointment to the human race.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Hey, Remnant! You've played for awhile on MineTexas, right? I see your posts all over the forums but have yet to meet you in-game. Do you mind helping us get building materials for our base? We're looking for cobblestone and oak planks. Thanks and hope we get to play together sometime!
No ur not in my vet frat, so fuck you. I will rek your base kid. I am a vet leader bitch. 1v1 me at spawn, fag.
I'm sorry for something I said but I have no idea where all this aggression is coming from! I heard about this server from my best friend albin2300. He said it was a tough server but a lot of fun with no rules. Are there teams here? Please don't spawnkill me and take my stuff! I survived spawn and made it out far right away. As you can see above, I'm not a noob. Actually, I hate noobs and don't want people to join the server after me. We should protect the server. I have a base and it's really close to the world border. Noobs don't make it out to 29k Tongue
Also, my ign is Albin2300sBFFPVP_YT and I'd like to be a trader. I have construction experience and would be willing to work on projects too. Either that or I may become an Atarist monk. I won't be able to play next month as much but before school and after school I can Skype.

p.s. i'll 1v1 u but no hacks please and u have to match the gear i have since i dont have good gear yet. also can i have gapps? is there a dupe?
It's funny, because this just barely qualifies as an exaggeration, and not just a qoute ripped from chatlogs
(08-07-2016, 12:50 PM)xZenxMomentx Wrote: I'm sorry for something I said but I have no idea where all this aggression is coming from! I heard about this server from my best friend albin2300. He said it was a tough server but a lot of fun with no rules. Are there teams here? Please don't spawnkill me and take my stuff! I survived spawn and made it out far right away. As you can see above, I'm not a noob. Actually, I hate noobs and don't want people to join the server after me. We should protect the server. I have a base and it's really close to the world border. Noobs don't make it out to 29k Tongue
Also, my ign is Albin2300sBFFPVP_YT and I'd like to be a trader. I have construction experience and would be willing to work on projects too. Either that or I may become an Atarist monk. I won't be able to play next month as much but before school and after school I can Skype.

p.s. i'll 1v1 u but no hacks please and u have to match the gear i have since i dont have good gear yet. also can i have gapps? is there a dupe?
Common statements since midsummer, in no particular order:

"HITLER DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG"
"(insert random letter spam script x42)
"how do i join a clan?"
"ive been here a long time pleb"
"so wait is hacking allowed?"
"is there a dupe??"
"EZ"
"dicks out for harambe"
"is there really a world border?"
"are there mobs on this server?"
"I HATE (insert slur for any ethnicity)"
"DOES ANYONE HAVE SLIME???"
"ATARRR"
"atar can i get a tp?"
"CAN I JOIN A FRAT"
"how far away is far enough?"
"im going to ddos you faggot"
"come to spawn pussies"
"HE LOGGED!"
"is the nether roof open?"
"are there any sanctuaries?"
"im not a kid im 16 kid"
"can i be ur slave?"
"how do i get a badge"
"harder daddy"
"is the greentext the admin?"
"kek"
"what group should i join??"
"can you please leave the end so i can use the grinder"
"WHOS IN THE END??"
"LAGGG"
"help ineed food"
"(username) IS KOS"
"this is like 2b2t"
"THIS SERVER IS SHIT"
"im not a rusher"
"team?"
"how do i join asp?"
"what is asp?"
"faggots get rekt"
"if i come to spawn will you kill me"
"how far do the highways go?"
"iF you kill (username) im gnna kill u okk?"

"

"
Hopefully this flow of leukemia-level cancer lessens when summer break is over and the autists flow back into prison. Either that, or the jewtubers over on 2b2t die of a stress-induced stroke and end this bullshit migration.
Another possibility is switching to that private chat channel atar was talking about..going to have to ask him about that.
I've been turning chat off for long periods of time, opting for in-person communication combined with utilizing Teamspeak, during the peak hours of unimaginative fuckery. Late nights (once again based off of US time standards) have been returning to the pre-rush vibe where everyone just does whatever the fuck they want but in a less caps-lock manner. In an effort to encourage a certain segment of the community, ASP is considering opening themselves up to retail operations, supplying those with desired goods who seem to want a progressive environment of madness and freedom rather than the copypasta edgelord variety that falls short of what's possible.