Star 
We offer 5 services:

Building materials
Lavacasting
Destruction
Construction
Demolition

1. Building materials
The NCP is a contruction Corp, and therefore we have easy access to vast amounts of building materials. Just give us a heads up and we can sell you shit in bulk!

2. Lavacasting
In the words of our founder: "We can build a wall, because no one builds walls better than us" Whether you want a large griefing or a vast wall around spawn, we will take care of the tedious work of lavacasting for a small price!

3. Destruction
We are easily equipped to destroy anything. With many slime blocks, and chests of TNT, we can annihilate anything you want us too, from bed bombing nether spawn to flattening mountains or bases. Quick, easy, and cheap!

4. Construction
Slightly more time consuming than others, we offer our construction services to any and all. We will source all materials ourselves, and make a blueprint on single player creative for you to take a look at, and so when the materials are ready, we can easily build exactly what you want, quickly and painlessly. Leave it to us!

5. Demolition
There is a temptation, when you are moving out of a base, to just abandon it. But for a price, we will demolish it, giving you all the blocks, and if you want, moving them to a new location, or even rebuilding it at a different place!

Prices will be agreed after the job is done. You will be charged for items used and purchased, and some money for the time and effort, about 24 per hour per person (negotiable). Please contact me in anyway you want to order our service.

If you do not pay your bill, or cannot pay, we will have to demolish the construction and charge you a small sum for the inconvenience. If you do not pay that, steps will be taken to ensure that your fraud does not go unnoticed. 

We abide strictly by Trader™® rules and will take seriously any allegation of foul play. Your base will be strictly private, and your details are safe with us.
I would like a corporate account to allow any of the SBC frat to purchase NCP services within 20k of spawn.

I will pay the tab from CommodityMarket account in dblocks.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
8db per hour for Labour?

Ok I would like to hire the entire NPC workforce to construct a 2x1 tunnel at y12  starting at spawn 250.250 and heading north for 100k blocks. Make sure you guys use fortune 3 picks. I sell them for 32db if you need more to equip your workforce.

I want to be given all the diamonds mined in the process, you may keep the other materials gained for the NPC stockpile.
(08-08-2016, 04:15 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote: 8db per hour for Labour?

yeah you should really be aiming to pay your workforce minimum 32-64 db per hour, and charging your own fee on top
Chad: Granted;
NextLevel: I will contact you
Chad is probably right, so I will be charging 24db per hour per person

Next, be aware that you need to provide resources for us to work, so provide an anvil, loan is some picks, and allow us to use diamonds collected to repair our picks, and we can get to work immeadietly.
(08-08-2016, 05:37 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Chad: Granted;
NextLevel: I will contact you
Chad is probably right, so I will be charging 24db per hour per person

Next, be aware that you need to provide resources for us to work, so provide an anvil, loan is some picks, and allow us to use diamonds collected to repair our picks, and we can get to work immeadietly.

I'm sorry John, my post was actually a jest at your Labour rate. At 8db an hour I would have made financial gain from hiring your Labour to essentially branch mine for 100k.

As Chad said, a rate of 32-64 is closer to the mark, considering one can xray mine around 100db an hour.

It is in my opinion that any business venture needs to have a return of close to 64db for every hour of work. This is purely from a profit point of view however, and realistically ain't no one want to spend their entire game time xray mining, or other tedious tasks, just to make money. After all, this server's economey is essentially dictated by how the individual player's  involved in a trade value each item/service. 

If you enjoy your work, then you don't need to charge 64 db, but if NPC is purely for making profit then you need to charge a higher rate, otherwise you might as well spend your time mining.
I've decided that prices will change depending on the type of work and how dull it is. Like, if I am strip mining for you, then 64 would do, but working for the SBC, I'd gladly take only 16.
the other way is to say that workers can keep any legit emeralds/diamonds/iron ore they find... at the end of the day, those are currency, you can't have your workers paying you!