NCP Employment
Star 
The NCP is having a recruitment drive! Sign up by either forum PMing me, PMing me in game or posting here.

We are recruiting for three types of people:

Junior Employee
- Part time job, gets paid for resources he contribute to builds, can get promoted to builder, senior member, or board member
- Only needs to give us his IGN, and have a forum account

Builder 
- Carries out construction work for us, is a full time job, gets paid for builds and can get promoted to a senior builder
- Must have a forum account, provide Skype contact details, pictures of some survival builds and your IGN

Board Member
- Helps manage the company, part time job, highly competitive job, unpaid except uf you do member work, you will get messaged if we would like you, can get promoted to a Director
- Must have a forum account, provide Skype contact details, also being old and part of a frat helps

In all jobs, merely by doing your duty, and sticking with the company, you can easily get a promtion, and, if you do particularly well, you might even get a bonus!

Sign up by either forum PMing me, PMing me in game or posting here: Everyone welcome as a Junior Employee, regardless of experience!
Hi, my IGN is Phalaxan_UE and I want to apply to become an NCP builder.
I really enjoy building in this game, so NCP seems to be a perfect fit for me. These are some random builds that I have done http://imgur.com/a/fbjJ2 with the last image being my old base on the server. My skype name is PhalaxanUE. 
Thanks!
-Phalaxan_UE
Application Accepted! You will be contacted with details of jobs.
I believe I am fully qualified for a job as an NCP builder, I fit all criteria; I have skype, regularly build things on the server and enjoy doing so.
Welcome to the NCP! Application Accepted!
I would like to be a NCP Builder i have skype , i have a passion for building and i would like to help another british sir out
"A tree , Its just a lot of shrubbery" - NoudieDX 2k15