Sources of Cancer
Want a good example of why the server is evidently full of so many degenerates? This video is a good chunk of the issue. 
https://youtube.com/watch?v=97R6u3BUkhI
One thousand people watched it, so we can assume about 500 or so probably own minecraft. of that 500, I would toss a random number and say 200 at the most would take interest. That's 200 times the amount of cancer this server needs. However, I also have a bet that I'll take someone up on. If this does not end by christmas, I'll give 10 stacks of diamond blocks to the first person who replies to this. Because if it doesn't end by then, chances are things will just keep progressively going downhill until the entire racket implodes in on itself. Here's to hoping I don't have to see the apocalypse after December 25, 2016.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Meh, MineTexas will still be the best anarchy server around. I'll make a bunch of diamond dicks at spawn on Christmas Day for all the kids.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for the partial mention lol

Moved out of there. I have teamed up with another person now. We have moved more than 100k blocks out. I was way too close to spawn. Ignorant on my part of course. My uploads? I only upload when I feel like it. 

We will see what happens hahaha