Banned From an Unmoderated Teamspeak
So, I hopped into an unmoderated teamspeak section, played a ten second clip of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and got banned immediately. Another person joined, said something the mod didn't like, and got banned immediately 
Another person joined, and was banned immediately. Keep in mind, this is a damn unmoderated section, and this idiot banned anyways. and I wasnt just banned from that chat, or muted. I was banned from THE ENTIRE FUCKING TEAMSPEAK. That's bullshit. If you call it unmoderated, it damn well better be unmoderated. Hitler shouldn't be waiting for you to say one wrong thing and ban you. Anyone else who feels like reporting this cuck, do it here.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
I was banned for questioning his reasoning and for not changing my name from Hitler77 2 seconds after he told me.
[Image: LzwHy0X.gif]
I've removed mod permissions from Tiiipsy. Not even sure why he was given them in the first place.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
He says he'll "Get them back" and now he's threatening to ddos everyone, because "he has our IPs"
Also,could you unban me from the teamspeak? Still says I'm "Permanently Banned"
Just cleared out what I think are y'alls bans. Try again now.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
This is scary. I am honestly afraid of Tiipsy, he is very new to the server and already is showing insane PVPing and now Force OPing the Teamspeak. May our Lord and Saviour ataranlen the great and glorious ban him forever and return him to his roghtful place in a shitty factions server with Maximum 3 people on at peak times. Praises be.

Edit: For all 8 cancerous jew fags reading this right now, the fact that he can see your IP means he LITERALLY knows where you all sleep, or can do if he remains on the server. He can probably also get your name, and then he knows who you are, where you live, and can visit your house or impersonate you if you piss him off. So make a fucking forum account and write below "Atar plox ban him my god <3 <3 <3"

On that note, Atar plox ban him mein god <3 <3 <3.

Edit: Edit: Konnor he was justified definately in making you change your name to Hitler77. Whoever he is, I like that this hacksaw reads my shitposts.
(08-11-2016, 06:51 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: This is scary. I am honestly afraid of Tiipsy, he is very new to the server and already is showing insane PVPing and now Force OPing the Teamspeak. May our Lord and Saviour ataranlen the great and glorious ban him forever and return him to his roghtful place in a shitty factions server with Maximum 3 people on at peak times. Praises be.

Edit: For all 8 cancerous jew fags reading this right now, the fact that he can see your IP means he LITERALLY knows where you all sleep, or can do if he remains on the server. He can probably also get your name, and then he knows who you are, where you live, and can visit your house or impersonate you if you piss him off. So make a fucking forum account and write below "Atar plox ban him my god <3 <3 <3"

On that note, Atar plox ban him mein god <3 <3 <3.

Edit: Edit: Konnor he was justified definately in making you change your name to Hitler77. Whoever he is, I like that this hacksaw reads my shitposts.

I'm scared also. I'm calling jared2013 to get back on so he can give Tiipsy a proper treatment. Wink
Hawt Doggo
Good lord people, don't be cringe. He didn't force OP anything, he just had an admin friend who was playing favorites. He isn't "scary good at pvp", he's just using hacks+armor sets+gapples and shield to do what a trained monkey could do, which is let killaura do its job. All in all, these kinds of posts will do little but encourage fearmongering, something that is both irritating and unproductive.
Fear mongering is fun. Fear mongering is why America is going to Vote for Hilary.