Any info on playerbase growth?
I'm curious to know how many new players join daily, and out of them, the average permanent player gain we get per month. You know, excluding the players that give up and leave.
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
according to http://www.minetexas.com/minecraft-serve...hp?tid=576

minetexas gets like 50 new players per day
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
That number is closer to 75 average new players daily on anarchy alone.

Just updated that thread.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
But how many of them are likely to stay?
I don't have those numbers, unfortunately.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(08-12-2016, 02:53 PM)ataranlen Wrote: I don't have those numbers, unfortunately.

Hopefully someone will do a study on it.
There is no physical plausible way of predicting whether a nub will stay or not you dumb shit stop polluting the forum.
(08-12-2016, 03:44 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: There is no physical plausible way of predicting whether a jewfag will stay or not you dumb shit stop polluting the forum.

It's called getting the average between who will stay and who will not. Like, you could say one permanent person joins per month by simply studying it. It's not impossible, but you didn't graduate kindergarten math so I understand your problems.
By 'understanding your problems' you imply that you failed kindergarten math and that you can relate. As it turns out, I didn't fail kindergarten maths, so you are alone on that one, matey. Getting the average works for the past, whereas we were talking about people likely to stay in the future, which is impossible to predict and any estimate will be not based on facts but a hunch. I like how you now understand averages, keep the good work up and you might actually make it past the aforementioned sub-kindergarten maths ability.
Little too aggressive there, john. Not sure what that outburst was but..kind of unjustified
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME