Sphinx In the Day and Night
[Image: yHaG5Pf.jpg]

[Image: A5s8ng4.jpg]

This is the build that will be the entrance to my base, as of now the outside will stick to a Egyptian theme while inside the walls will be a mix of various build designs. Imgur downscaled the quality a bit.
[Image: LzwHy0X.gif]
Wait, are you Konnor77 the rusher? There's no way you can be Konnor77
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
I'm honestly the biggest rusher out there...
(08-12-2016, 11:04 PM)Konnor Wrote: [Image: yHaG5Pf.jpg]

[Image: A5s8ng4.jpg]

This is the build that will be the entrance to my base, as of now the outside will stick to a Egyptian theme while inside the walls will be a mix of various build designs. Imgur downscaled the quality a bit.
HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT.
Hawt Doggo
He didn't. It isn't on anarchy it is a Ccivcraft "wonder" that was built by Atar. That is my guess.
That's not a civcraft wonder.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(08-13-2016, 08:11 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: He didn't. It isn't on anarchy it is a Ccivcraft "wonder" that was built by Atar. That is my guess.

This is the Great Sphinx wonder that comes with the Egyptian pack on CivCraft. It was actually created by Hitler77 and I must say the detail is extraordinary! If I ever meet Hitler77 I am going to see if I can learn a few things from him. My Civilization is going to be awesome and I don't even have to click once!
tfw talking about covcraft in anarchy forum stfu
Yeah like I got to admit pretty dumbass move posting civcraft stuff on anarchy forum
(08-13-2016, 11:11 PM)Konnor Wrote:
(08-13-2016, 08:11 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: He didn't. It isn't on anarchy it is a Ccivcraft "wonder" that was built by Atar. That is my guess.

This is the Great Sphinx wonder that comes with the Egyptian pack on CivCraft. It was actually created by Hitler77 and I must say the detail is extraordinary! If I ever meet Hitler77 I am going to see if I can learn a few things from him. My Civilization is going to be awesome and I don't even have to click once!

SARCASM INTENSIFIES
CLEARLY HANDMADE
BWUAAAAAH
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME