Banned on the Anarchy forum for no reason REEEEEEEEE
I had an idea this morning, that I could have not one but two accounts. Following Nyar, I decided to have one account for doing NCP shit, and one account for shitposting on the forums, and that account I named after the great and glorious Lord of Iraq Saddam Hussein.

I made a post on the Anarchy Forum Idea thread, because I had found out there that a new forum account has to have his first post to prove that he is not a bot. In that post I also said how annoying and stupid this rule was, because we have Admins aplenty, and when no one is on the forums, the wait can last days.

Not wanting to follow in the mistakes of my last forum alt, Hitler77, I decided to openly state this idea in a second thread in the introductions, and say how I would leave the CivCrafters in peace, and Atar wouldn't need to ban me. So I made a post about that.

Neither had yet been approved by a mod, and 1 hour later I came back to check. Remember that I clarified who I was, and how I was going to be a good shitposter this time, and I told Atar not to ban me.

Lo and behold, I have been banned. HOLY SHIT WTF. WTF DID I DO WRONG! I am INCREDIBLY pissed about this, I did not have a single post accepted before, WITHOUT WARNING or a stated REASON I was banned! This is absurd!!!

REEEEEEEEEEE REE REE REE REE REE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Consider this a ban appeal, an appeal to the  great jewlord in the Sky to either unban me or tell me what I did wrong so I can prove my innocence! 

Also, here is an idea, why don't you give forum people a warning before banning, so they can take down the offending post/edit it and change their ways

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

DO NOT IGNORE THIS THREAD ATAR

PS: I still luv u Atar u r my god <3 <3 <3
PPS: Could you check out the Frats Subforum suggestions <3 <3

EDIT: LIVE ATARS PURGE OF FORUM ALTS
RIP DONALDTRUMPFORMC 2015-2016 THE HARAMBE OF MCTX
LIVE UPDATE ON ATARS PURGE OF FORUM ALTS: DonaldTrumpForMC has just been banned!
The initial post approval is to prevent posts like these from showing up:     

It also serves as a gatekeeper for signatures, website links, and profile bio's. We get a lot more spam accounts than you guys realize.

Don't make any more accounts, especially with stupid names. Multiple accounts make it impossible for me to moderate these forums.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Just having two accounts is very easy to deal with for anyone with an IQ higher than 10, and assuming you have an IQ higher than 10, I refuse to believe that it is impossible.

By destroying DoanldTrumpForMC, who you know is Remnant (how tf is that hard to moderate), you are destroying a great guy and pissing of the oldest player on the server, who is evidently teetering on leaving. He is not causing any harm to you, and so I see no reason for you to ban him.

As for Saddam, he is not me, he is someone else who pretends to be me, my alter ego.

Also, HOW DARE YOU CALL HIS HONOURS NAME STUPID JIHAD IS IN ORDER ALLAHU AKBAR.

He causes you no harm either, and there are a huge amount of memes and shitposts involving Saddam Hussein that unfortunately you are destroying. Dun ban.
Often at the end of your posts I regret ever clicking on them. Goddamn. Stop. You have an okay thing going with the whole contractors-for-hire thing on the server (that could be fun, make a difference, plus have that whole other side you like). Run with that and don't let the draw to be some forum edgelord/fake history nut-hugger drag you down.
I'd perfectly happily be just a contracter, but my WiFi situation means I can't go online, so I am amusing myself spending 14 hours a day picking fights on the forum, it's great fun you should try it.

Also, tough shit, don't click on my posts then.
Alright lol

I won't. Have fun Smile