Poll: Do you support the unbanning of DonaldTrumpForMC and SaddamHussien?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I like anarchy.
71.43%
10 71.43%
No, I'm an autocrat.
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GOODBYE TRUMP - ATAR PURGING
Heart 

RIP DONALDTRUMPFORMC 2015-2016
Atar killed your forum account
Your forum posts were vast and widespread.
You made the forums interesting
DonaldTrumpForMC King of MCTX, umad niggers umad jewfags lel, killed 13/8/2016 after a whole year on the forums, one of our oldest members.

You made anarchy great again

Rest in peace

In death you are great. You are a martyr for the cause of Anarchy against authoritarianism. You are a libertarian in a world of dictators. But liberty is hard to find now.

Here is a thread to post your tributes to a former president. Rest in Peace
POLL NOW ATTACHED, Please vote yes.
(08-13-2016, 08:26 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: RIP DONALDTRUMPFORMC 2015-2016
Atar killed your forum account
Your forum posts were vast and widespread.
You made the forums interesting
DonaldTrumpForMC King of MCTX, umad niggers umad jewfags lel, killed 13/8/2016 after a whole year on the forums, one of our oldest members.

You made anarchy great again

Rest in peace

In death you are great. You are a martyr for the cause of Anarchy against authoritarianism. You are a libertarian in a world of dictators. But liberty is hard to find now.

Here is a thread to post your tributes to a former president. Rest in Peace

I went to Chipotle for 40 minutes, and I come back and see this? What the hell happened?
Hawt Doggo
#DicksOutForDonald
#JeSuisTrump

^^^
DonaldTrumpForMC is an old historical account which had a significant effect on the server.

The account no longer exists on the server, and is no longer used on the forums. The user has created a new account which he uses instead, and all the old posts remain visible. I see no problem here.

The saddamhussien account never existed on the server and never existed on the forums. A user tried to create an extra account to spam junk posts, but that request was denied by our Lord Atar. The user is free to use their main account on the forums to say what they want. I see no problem here either.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"