MPC #1 - First ever public event in Zineon
(08-14-2016, 08:02 PM)ChadDX Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 07:43 PM)PIEFROMHEAVIN Wrote: share the annual tournament idea. I think it would be great! Smile

Annual? this sort of shit should be weekly! Sunday = Fight Night

Well yeah, weekly fights sounds awesome! Smile

I guess Dilandau hasn't spilled the beans on his annual tournament idea yet. I'm probably butchering this; so sorry Dilandau, but I think it was something along the lines of every frat would have internal PVP matches to see who would participate in the Finals. So sort of tournament style.

I'm sort of halfway on the idea cause a regular 1v1 pit fight seems less likely to cause as much drama as a frat vs frat battle. Perhaps you're right on the weekly 1v1 thing. Seems more honorable. ^_^
I'm thinking it should be Saturday night. Saturday is the best day of the weekend, after all.
This was a great event and I am so glad I decided to go. Great planning Dilandau!
The Arena 2 weeks later:
[Image: Pillar_Place_after_MPC1.jpg]
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(08-27-2016, 10:19 AM)ChadDX Wrote: The Arena 2 weeks later:
[Image: Pillar_Place_after_MPC1.jpg]
Such is life in the zone

Honestly, the "arena" could be somewhere different every time
Perhaps MPC could be in charge of erecting new arenas out of rubble? I would fit with the dystopian theme.
As it would happen, the arena, and the programs associated with MPC, have apparently been closed for good thanks to the recent issues associated with entering spawns, thanks to Killgrave. Essentially, the program was cut short.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(09-21-2016, 02:07 PM)_Remnant_ Wrote: As it would happen, the arena, and the programs associated with MPC, have apparently been closed for good thanks to the recent issues associated with entering spawns, thanks to Killgrave. Essentially, the program was cut short.

I've heard killgrave is commentating at MPC 4, could just be rumours tho
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"