MINETEXAS PSA: ROLEPLAYERS
MineTexas, our beautiful homeland, is under attack. It isn't, as some people believe, 2b2t being overfilled and causing an apocalypse, although our top toupee wearing tanned scientists did prove this theory to be partially right long before it happened. No, the real issue has been allowed to fester in the corner ever since the crisis started. See, 2b2t being full isn't completely bad. There are some cancerous people, but they always fade away into obscurity, no matter how much they like to talk about how they never will. The real issue is right in front of you: roleplayers. This toxic sludge has been building up in the piping, and it's poisoning everything. How many disputes and issues are caused because of DonaldJTrumpkin #10 deciding they'll make an "empire" or a "kingdom"? Do you know the constant flow of garbage those people produce? If you saw the thought process going on behind it, you sure would. Simply put, they build up, poison an otherwise pure source, and do almost nothing positive. And I'm not talking about meme filled satire groups (of which there's only one real one anyways), I'm talking about the Al Gore factions, who take it super cereal. Don't try to deny their existence, because they're there. Instead of letting this real cancer stick around, do the only logical choice. What is it? Ignore them. RPers feed off a cheap thrill of feeling like participating in realistic events. Your input to their delusions makes it worse. So instead of trying to reason with them, fight them, or play along, simply ignore it. It's worked perfectly in the past, and if enough people decide to do it, it will work now.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Let the Noobs be Noobs.It's facisinating to see how they organise and go about creating primitive societies.

DonaldJTrumpkin is long gone, yet for some reason your vendetta against an invisible entity still continues, and gets more Topkek each post.

You started the Zineon RP in the first place, which is the beginning of everything, so don't be so haughty.

And of course, the great Lord in the sky has blessed us with /ignore...
No offense... but you started Zineon, didn't you? That's what I thought
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
Do I have a fucking echo?
Well, let's get some things straight. That was a sociology experiment, not RP. There isn't any remote trace of denial that Zineon caused aftershocks. These RP groups of today, are still terrible, no matter the cause. I explained the situation, and offered a solution. The history post explained that Zineon caused aftershocks, anyways.. Their mannerisms have been researched and documented to an unnecessary degree at this point. It no longer has entertainment value. That post isn't haughty. It's stating obvious issues and how to fix them. Trumpkin was the original RPfag I had to deal with on the server, and the rest of that lot have been nothing but cardboard cutouts of him. He serves as an example for knowledgeable people to base an opinion on of the current situation. I've ignored over the half of the server population at this point, and I still have issues with new ones popping up doing the same thing every day. The issue either gets fixed, or it takes it down with you, which it inevitably will.
Sorry didn't read what you said Chilcot but I understand _Remnant_
What's even worse than RPers is people who don't like them, and develope a supieriorty complex based on their perceived higher maturity and intellect level.

In reality we are all faggots for playing minecarft, so get over yourself. It's anarchy, people can do whatever they want. If you have that much or an issue with everyone else save yourself the suffering and load up a single player world.
Agreed, N3xtLevel
Have a hearty fuck you, next level. I don't care who's a faggot, because we all are, but I sure don't fucking like children playing dressup and having a superiority complex, because they all do. This shit has nothing to do with a higher intellect or some bullshit like that, it has to do with them being annoying as fuck to deal with. I don't like it, and I'm going to speak MY damn opinion whether some random bastards on the internet like it or not. Your RP shit is stupid, and that's the end of that.
Oh, and as for this "it's anarchy" mantra I hear constantly. All that means is that there ARE NO RULES. If I or other people don't like something, the ability to express that is an open option. And as for that stupid singleplayer remark, just...no. Not everyone is as much of a cunt as the majority of people who now play on there, and I enjoy playing with them. As for all of you who do this, I look forward to the day when I can see you cease to be a pain in my ass.