Aspratics Goodbye [Imperious Leader]
Hello,
    This is Aspratic and this is my formal goodbye.

Minetexas is a great community and server i had the time of my life here. But I took a break from the server and came back a few days ago but nothing was clicking in my head. My pvp was off i get bored fast etc. my fellow friends TintedMint StonerDeud Jss Nulz Warhawk FantasicPlastic Ipq Jared2013 Propane, and anyone ive ever fought with i wont forget. I used to be a powerhouse player. Someone people wanna team with or be like. One of the best pvpers. A person with a nice fucking base. Known as the "Nigga Nigga". ive had lots of builds such as one of the biggest if not the biggest gold farm. Some cool as buildings such as a castle on top of a mountain with a base also inside the mountain. I've built modern houses with quartz blocks that took dub and dubs of quartz. I was THE first one to dupe on the server. It would have been kept secret if duke didn't tell the whole server haha. Sorry for this being so off topic sometimes btw i was never a writer.

Ultimately i just haven't been on and enjoying the server the same way that i used to. so many strong ppl bc of the dupe. its not fun anymore. The one thing that made me for sure know i was done with the server was when my friend probably the closest one on the server Jss or Jordan got mad because of a certain thing i did. He was there after me and Choco had a talk and i was removed from ASP. Jordan was also in Asp and could have stayed but instead he stayed with me and left it to join Imperious. He and i ran Imperious together. We slayed so many people at spawn took down Patrol and some of the strongest on the server. We were like brothers. But today that ended. We 1v1ed. And i lost. Fair and square. He beat me. I used the last of my armor and even borrowed Nulz's sorry btw. 

I hope that you new ppl get to experience what i did on this wonderful server. Here is a summary of my story with some parts cut out because of issues if i ever join back. I found minetexas a while back but never played then a few months later i started to play and the first day i was 50k out and foodclan raided me lol, i worked my way out to my current base and got good armor and joined hybrid. Then i became friends with some of the members of asp, I meant tintedmint and got him recruited to Hybrid as i became a co-leader, the third day after i met tinted mint i invited him to my base where he then built the largest gold farm on the server. he also built a few houses and made my base into a huge monument. A few months pass and i am about to make imperious but the leader of asp msgs me and asks if me and jss want to join, we say yes. a few days go by and choco and i come to the agrement that i should leave asp. so that was the end of that. i made imperious and i took down the group patrol with jss and killed them all (They were going to take over the server as some ppl claimed but were more like little twats at spawn with better clients then us) Then i met the one and only jared2013 and i gave him lots of shit including god apples and other etc.I am playing on moving to 2b2t as i want to fight with jared and the vets. i am friends with most in asp and i used to be considered the best on the server. jss has beaten me twice now. i may comeback but not anytime soon as i will be on 2b2t flushing out the rushers. thats a summary more happened but i am out of time im getting skype calls from vets to get on rn.

Oh and last part Jss didnt want me to leave for some reason and offered to drop the drama and join back to imperious but i declined as my decision was made the second he left imperious i knew i was going to lose the fight against him in the end today it was a surprise to me at all. it was basically the way i wanted to go out "Screaming nigga and fighting my best friend jss". 

It was an amazing experiance and thank you Atar for running the server.

I love you all this is my (Most likley) final goodbye. ~Aspratic
~Aspratic   Former MineTexas God and Imperious Leader      Angel
Not to be a debbie downer, but I would have preferred jss leaving. But I suppose that will come in due time as well.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
The server will miss you, Aspratic, and I'm sure Jss will continue your legacy. Don't kid yourself about 2b2t tho, most of the rushers are out of spawn by now and those who aren't are giving up. It's settling down, and anyways, the Vets coalition is tiny and really purposeless. The people in it will inevitably squabble and fight, as is the wait with those Greifers. Instead the Future of 2b2t lies in bases far out from Newfreinds, mainly New Britain, with Taylo, Clyde, and the South Canal Corp. Of course, I don't doubt you will be much appreciated with your PVP skills, but the 3rd Incursion is effectively dead, and the Vets will follow. I wish you luck, and no doubt your many skills will put you in good stead for the Post-Rusher 2b2t. We will miss you.
(08-15-2016, 05:53 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: The server will miss you, Aspratic, and I'm sure Jss will continue your legacy. Don't kid yourself about 2b2t tho, most of the rushers are out of spawn by now and those who aren't are giving up. It's settling down, and anyways, the Vets coalition is tiny and really purposeless. The people in it will inevitably squabble and fight, as is the wait with those Greifers. Instead the Future of 2b2t lies in bases far out from Newfreinds, mainly New Britain, with Taylo, Clyde, and the South Canal Corp. Of course, I don't doubt you will be much appreciated with your PVP skills, but the 3rd Incursion is effectively dead, and the Vets will follow. I wish you luck, and no doubt your many skills will put you in good stead for the Post-Rusher 2b2t. We will miss you.

means a lot man thanks
Farewell old friend. The server will truly remember for what you were, a hero. We took down Patrol, one of the most notorious group on the server. I will never forget how you treated me with kindness.
Hawt Doggo
(08-15-2016, 08:10 PM)Nulz Wrote: A couple questions:
1.) May I post screenshots to show how cool your base was?
2.) Is my alt allowed to use your base now/use the items in the chests?
3.) Something I didn't understand nor agree with, why did you want to take down ASP?

I wanted to take them down at the beginning of imperious since i was a little unsure of why i was removed but then i just stayed friends with them

Post some screenshots sure

leave the tools in the chest as i may come on every once in a while and maybe even return
~Aspratic   Former MineTexas God and Imperious Leader      Angel