Subsidization of the Rusher Invasion
A few months ago, the server was peaceful in all means. Only about 14 players were on everyday. And the only faction was ASP.
I logged in the server for the first time and in 5 minutes, everyone had declared war on me (Including the ASP). I tried and escaped spawn easily, but was killed in the midst of making a temporary spawn base (Which was easier back then because there were only a few lava casts). And then the ASP came, killed me more than 2000 times, BUT all of it tuned out to be good as I had started making videos on my channel to take them down. This led to the Birth of the Third Frat on the server(After the SBC) called =The Empire=. When it came out, everyone wanted to join, everyone kept messaging me to join the frat, and I had let almost everyone in, which was a grave mistake by me. Our base co-ords were leaked by traitors and all of our bases destroyed

[Image: vHHFNOh.png]

which led me to, after a great Rise, mark the fall of the Empire. The Empire fell when the Rushers had started pouring in.
It was summer vacation, everyone had free time to play Minecraft and watch YouTube videos, which they did. And so Rusher made a video on 2b2t and the server became full. Since he had many subscribers, they leaked into minetexas, uniting the server with a common enemy. Sure, we had a few besieging of spawn by groups, but we remained strong. And now, the vacation has ended, which means that the 12-Year-Olds will get back to school and concentrate less on the servers, hopefully bringing down this Invasion that took down the basic foundations and infrastructure of minetexas.
Yeah it's great because most the rushers have to choose between work and minecraft but I'm in Australia so I have been in school the whole time this rusher fiasco has been going on and i know how to balance the. Two
It's fair to say that at one point =The Empire= frat had the most members, however, 1 of those was an ASP mole!  Rolleyes
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(08-18-2016, 10:59 AM)ChadDX Wrote: It's fair to say that at one point =The Empire= frat had the most members, however, 1 of those was an ASP mole!  Rolleyes

WOT, who are you talking about? If PrepaneKing's Alt, then yes thats true, But I did not trust anyone after BASE TWO fell, so he did not get any coordinates, but if he would have stayed longer before revealing himself, he would have got the coords to the City.
lets look at the information... every single base The Empire built got griefed about a week later, which is remarkable since Sand Towers City lasted for 6 weeks before first griefing.

No, I'm not talking about PropaneKing's alt... this was a different mole (and I am sworn to secrecy to not reveal any further details sorry)
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Good post, war. Just to correct a bit: 3 moles in your inner circle- 1 unrelated traitor also who was looking to take everything, once there was anything to take, hoping to find a fall guy to mask his theft (80% of The Empire at the time was composed of players ensuring its demise- the exception being yourself.) The unrelated traitor's plans were interrupted as he didn't realize the level of insiding that was happening and moves were made preemptively without informing them. I will readily admit you were a very good sport and your summary above is pretty spot-on.
My ears are ringing.
(08-18-2016, 12:47 PM)xZenxMomentx Wrote: Good post, war. Just to correct a bit: 3 moles in your inner circle- 1 unrelated traitor also who was looking to take everything, once there was anything to take, hoping to find a fall guy to mask his theft (80% of The Empire at the time was composed of players ensuring its demise- the exception being yourself.) The unrelated traitor's plans were interrupted as he didn't realize the level of insiding that was happening and moves were made preemptively without informing them. I will readily admit you were a very good sport and your summary above is pretty spot-on.

Thank you, now first of all, there was no inner circle. Only A few instances where the base was discovered by chance because it was too close to spawn. The castle you see above was build directly on top of Tater's small hut, that's why the co-ords were known. And as for the last base it was a simple traitor. And I am sure I did not have more than one mole in the group. And the unrelated traitor was Soppster, who you bribed and gave armour for him to leak coordinates of the new bases.