Poll: Did QwQ_TW abide by Trusted τΓαδΣΓ rules?
This poll is closed.
Yes... Thanks for the service!
70.00%
7 70.00%
Yes... but i think he might have broken the τΓαδΣΓ code of ethics
20.00%
2 20.00%
No... He did not let me return items purchased in error
0%
0 0%
No... He did not bring an echest
0%
0 0%
No... He would not accept diamond blocks as currency
0%
0 0%
No... He attacked me for no reason
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHOP - QwQ_tw
Star 
Conforms to Trusted τΓαδΣΓ Rules
[Image: Qw_Q_tw_trader_badge.jpg]
http://www.minetexas.com/minecraft-serve...hp?tid=735

This is the official τΓαδΣΓ thread for QwQ_TW. He will post information about his products and prices below.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I get bulk blocks from him all the time. Punctual and trustworthy.
[Image: VpLk0jN.jpg]
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
Dude wow, How did u make ur thread like that
#=Meme Team=!!!
(08-29-2016, 01:38 PM)Epicfiredude123 Wrote: Dude wow, How did u make ur thread like that

He is graffic designer :p
Yes use photoshop
This is currently the best looking shop display on the server.

Just a heads up:

Two errors in the top left "Hi" section- built* and receive*

Three in the "Log" section- than*, than*, and used*

Two in the "Ocean" section- mining* than*

Overall, great jab ;-)
Wat is the poignt of labaling spiling misteces? If the meening is uderstanderbal thean languge haz kno otherr prupose, so speelinng is irrellevent! Languageess only purpse is to convy a meenign, I tink athat spelin corections ar therefor ridiculus an unimportantt.

If you can understand the meaning of the above, that gives you 2 reasons why you should correct spelling. Just yet another stupid thing for people to establish intellectual dominance over others and I don't like it at all.
maybe QwQ is happy this spelling was brought to his attention... i'll be deleting the above 2 posts (and this one) in a few days anyway to keep this shop thread tidy
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
SirJohn and I cleared it up. He now understands, although a proponent of freedom within language and a staunch believer that the base level purpose of communication is the transfer of meaning and sometimes nothing more, my reasoning in events of corrections is either "1. The user displays an intention to type/speak correctly [in said case]. 2. Fuck it."

Please incorporate a separate subforum for removed posts within this forum as to encourage transparency with everything associated with the "trader" fraternity while alleviating forum shops of clutter. I'd worry that following the path of censorship or rather individual curating, although harmless at first, could snowball into a situation where free speech and interaction is stifled. Thanks, Chad :-)