Poll: Did QwQ_TW abide by Trusted τΓαδΣΓ rules?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes... Thanks for the service!
70.00%
7 70.00%
Yes... but i think he might have broken the τΓαδΣΓ code of ethics
20.00%
2 20.00%
No... He did not let me return items purchased in error
0%
0 0%
No... He did not bring an echest
0%
0 0%
No... He would not accept diamond blocks as currency
0%
0 0%
No... He attacked me for no reason
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SHOP - QwQ_tw
Rooty toot toot, the social development of the server is a slippery slope of censorship and morality. The first real stagger down the mountain was getting rid of Rerum's bed instead of just adding the ignore command to stop deathspam, since it was so easy. But oh well, the eventual social degeneration is something that future generations get to deal with, so who cares?
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Post #13

Chad, please don't manipulate the post history within your subforum without clearly maintaining our reasonable discourse in a linear fashion. We need future generations to see our problem resolution techniques if there will be any hope for them fully appreciating the digital playground they've found.

This is a request for purchase post by the way. QwQ, I'd like to buy 1 stack of freedom bricks.

How's it going, Remnant? Nice seeing you here. Grab a cup of coffee and sit down.
(09-07-2016, 03:51 PM)xZenxMomentx Wrote: Please incorporate a separate subforum for removed posts within this forum as to encourage transparency with everything associated with the "trader" fraternity while alleviating forum shops of clutter.

I read this comment already and decided that is a necessary thing to do- i'll get round to it in the future.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(09-07-2016, 05:05 PM)ChadDX Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 03:51 PM)xZenxMomentx Wrote: Please incorporate a separate subforum for removed posts within this forum as to encourage transparency with everything associated with the "trader" fraternity while alleviating forum shops of clutter.

I read this comment already and decided that is a necessary thing to do- i'll get round to it in the future.

Post #16 (Post #15 was removed voluntarily and lives on below this statement.)

Thank you very much Chad for promising to add the subforum dedicated to non-trade related posts within a shop in an effort to keep things tidy and as to not prevent organic discourse from being preserved in a linear fashion for the purpose of archiving for future generations.

QwQ, I'd like to purchase 1 more stack of freedom bricks.
freedom bricks better not be code for TNT ^ ^

post 15 will be resurrected and moved to the transparency section with all the others.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Post #18

Thank you- very good call on that.
Wasn't even a test of your love for transparency but you passed with flying muppets.

Of course they're not, Chad! QwQ is a trader and can't sell TNT/"freedom bricks"(known slang in some circles for TNT)

QwQ, 1 more stack of freedom bricks please.