The Nations
YO! Since MOST of the rushers are out and I am one of them, I am gonna create a group of mine called The Nations in this server. Not all the rushers are bad. Rusher cant control all his subs including me. But since you guys don't like the rushers so much even if some of us didn't do anything that you will bully them if they admit that they're a rusher... Ill join the server and do what I didn't want to do in the first place. You'll find out if I find one of your beautiful and intact builds. Sorry, I didn't want for it to get to this but you guys just made an enemy out of me. See you in the server.
Warsoilder, don't encourage stupid people. They want you to do exactly what you just did. Delete the post and ignore this attention whore.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Hi and welcome to the forums!
I don't know much about this whole rusher thing, but I'm always happy when there is a new frat.

I build shit at spawn, if you want to grief it go ahead... I kinda think it looks better as ruins  Tongue
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Attention whore? Who bullies the rushers? Isn't it you guys? It was said in one of the posts that you are happy that the "12 year olds" are back in school. Well, I am not 12 and I'm not yet back in school. Plus, would I do this if you guys would at least respect some of us? If not most of us? So be quiet and i'll see ya in the server like I said.
Well, here's the thing. This isn't 2b2t, you fucking idiot. There aren't "rushers" or "vets". Those are just stupid people who can't tell 2b2t from another anarchy server. I don't respect people like you, because you're an idiot.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(08-25-2016, 12:31 PM)KingOfNationsYT Wrote: Attention whore? Who bullies the rushers? Isn't it you guys? It was said in one of the posts that you are happy that the "12 year olds" are back in school. Well, I am not 12 and I'm not yet back in school. Plus, would I do this if you guys would at least respect some of us? If not most of us? So be quiet and i'll see ya in the server like I said.
Oh right you aren't twelve you're nine i forgot. Please do not cause any more cancer than we need. THis isn't 2B2T as Remnant said Now please if you create a frat gp ahead but if you do destroy our builds you will have hell to pay.
>Looks at Post
>Facepalm
KingOfNationsYT, on behalf of the entire server, I am sincerely sorry for any bullying you received.
As an act of goodwill, and a token of freindship between myself and your frat, I would like to offer you a gift of a full mending God set, a stack of diamond blocks and a stack of emerald blocks.

All that I ask in return, is that to seal future diplomatic relationships between myself and your frat, that you sleep in a specially designed bed that I have prepared for you. It is incased in obsidian, and covered in lava to protect you when you respawn.

Looking forward to helping you out.
This isn't 2b2t I know but haven't you guys noticed that some rushers here are freaking bullied out of this server? I don't remember most of them but yeah it is true rushers are sometimes forced and bullied out of the server even in other anarchy servers. So yeah, say what you want, I'm gonna continue this. You guys are gonna literally eat your words when I become more geared and powerful. N3xtLevel, I'm sorry but for now, I'm going to go solo with maybe some of my friends if they want to join.
I'll bet good money that he is a sock with an apt sense of humour.