I'm new here so I have a small few questions for this server
What are the current dominant groups?

What is the economy like on this anarchy?

Any alliances I can make?

PS I'm not a rusher and I understand there are no rules whatsoever on this server
http://www.minetexas.com/minecraft-serve...hp?tid=618

PS you are a rusher deal with it embrace the rusher
No I'm not one of my irl friends told me about anarchy servers so I went on my search for anarchy servers this is the only good ones i could find
The economy is pretty significant on this server, and has brought power to groups that cooperate.

The main currencies are Diamond Blocks (db) and emerald blocks (eb), and the biggest market is Fully Enchanted Diamond items... which cost up to 32db/8eb each.

From time to time you get a player or group who seems dominant (maybe for a couple of weekends) then die out when all the regular players gang up against them. Generally the biggest fighters/groups are pretty friendly with each other.

Don't confuse Fraternities for Factions. Each badge means a different thing and has a different use... certainly don't expect many to be "Recruiting"

As for alliances... I'm neutral with absolutely everybody (kinda my thing) so don't expect me to attack you   Cool
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Thx for the help I was also wondering how stable the groups are on the server and how many will kill on sight
If you want a good group check out the NCP... only requirement is a base.
I'm working on getting out past 100k first

Also I won't have access to my computer for a few days cos I'm stuck on a yearly family tradition of a rural holiday I'm using 3g right now cos I can't get 4g
Dominance? Probably ASP, server-wide. Although GranAsti shows dominance by blowing random shit up Big Grin
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
Cruzbones2 GranAsti no longer exists, actually play the fucking game
(08-28-2016, 02:00 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Cruzbones2 GranAsti no longer exists, actually play the fucking game

I logged on yesterday and I still have the badge so what the fuck are you on?
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.