Poll: Do you want Atar to let noobs use /badge set Builder/Griefer?
This poll is closed.
Yes, fuck this Fit v Rusher bollocks
100.00%
10 100.00%
No way, I like the noobs having to choose between Vet v Rusher
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Builder and Griefer free badges
Howdy

So I was just thinking about how we have "Vet", "Rusher", and "n00b" badges available for any new player to use for free (no colour, no fratchat) and I was thinking... what about the other players?

So the way I see it is there's 3 other types of new player, the "Builder", the "Griefer", and the "Explorer". Fuck giving the Explorers a badge, all they're doing is walking around doing nothing (maybe "Citizen" is a better name anyway).

So yeah the idea is Atar adds two new free badges for anyone to use:
/badge set builder
/badge set griefer

Voting above! (I voted on my own poll)
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Seeing as how this 2b2t nonsense is endin, why not?
Hawt Doggo
I personally think badges should not be free, and the Rusher/Vet stuff is just some BS that affects nothing and are just two ways of labling along yourself a noob. There is are builder and Greifers frats, so frankly if you are a builder/griefed you need only one tag:

~Loner-
There are builder and griefer frats already, sure but no one is going to want to purchase a plain white custom frat badge named either "Griefer" or "Builder".

I mean... for years before this fit v rusher thing, the real minecraft war was always between the builders and the griefers. I'm not part of this war, (I like building stuff and I like it getting griefed) but it's nice for a noob to "pick a side" when they first join the server.
Update: They're added!

Praise be unto Atar