The Nations
Yo! If you are interested in fighting for the rushers, Welcome! Oh turn away now if not. This is the meeting place for The Nations Members outside of Minetexas. Post your ideas here, your stories, your current achievement, etc. Let's Go The Nations!
If this having two threads saying the same thing with the same title isn't spam I don't know what is. This is a useless, meaningless post which differs in no way from the previous one and I call upon Atar to remove it.
In a few days he might purchase a frat badge and I can move all these posts into an official subforum... Or this could all be a huge joke and fizzle out, in which case i'll move the original thread to the anarchy section to be preserved.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Lel get out of here. The Nations members only. Oh before u say I don't have members, I do. Now get out.
(08-28-2016, 10:47 AM)KingOfNationsYT Wrote: Lel get out of here. The Nations members only. Oh before u say I don't have members, I do. Now get out.

Actually you don't have any moderator privileges here as this is not your official subforum.

If you do actually get this project off the ground, you'll have moderator privileges for your whole subforum... as for now, you're posting the fraternities section but do not own a frat (you can't include the free badge "Rusher" that's not a frat, just a badge)
Chad y u tolerate this guy. You could delete his entire crummy thread, and quite fairly seems so his two threads are exactly the same.

Free country KingOfNations. Also, make me laugh and tell me your members.
(08-28-2016, 10:57 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Chad y u tolerate this guy.
I am at peace with everyone, always.

(08-28-2016, 10:57 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: You could delete his entire crummy thread
free speech... it's fraternity related and being used... if this project dies then threads will be moved to anarchy section
Chad the fact is that he has made two threads called "The Nations", pretty sure that's spam. I'd merge them or delete them, he should stop flooding the forum.
I moderate following my rules.

What you might have mistaken for spam could be just a guy that's too excited to efficiently use his motivation and has made 2 threads in this forum before actually creating an official frat.

There's no rush with this, it's anarchy... if he makes a frat then i'll move these posts to his own section (where he can delete all our replies if he wants), if he doesn't then i'll move them to the anarchy subforum. Simples.

FYI: link to create Frat is here (don't worry about symbols, Atar will add those later)
http://buy.minetexas.com/category/718459
I don't need to be official. I don't need to waste money. All I need is me and my members and I'm good. Why would I waste good 15 dollars like u guys are joking right? Anyways, I'm gonna start my group even if we are official or not. All I need to do is prove that rusher's aren't all bad and garbage like some are and all of us gets bullied in anarchy servers because of it.