The Untold Story (Updated Ch2)
Video 
Chapter One : The Lone Pyramid 

“Come on, come on
                 Put your hands into the fire
                                                          Explain, explain
                                                                            As I turn, I meet the power”

-          Desert as eyes can see , nothing but sand even the cactus is rare , the biome is flat maybe some small hills but nothing more , and in the middle a single normal looking pyramid temple , sun behind it and shining through . 

I could not believe it, after all this time I am finally here. 
I hope I am the first one to reach it because I want it all for me , as the sun start to set and come down , and the sky is orange , I gather myself to face the truth and enter .
Nothing is inside but that never stopped me, I know it’s hidden I am just following the leads.
“In the lone pyramid shall it be, the unspoken truth “
I am at the center of the pyramid, it’s all build out of sand stone but the floor is lined with hardened clay colored orange, except the one in the middle its different it’s blue. 
I wander what’s under it could it be ,  as I start to dig I hear noises ,the floor is falling .
I cannot see anything clearly from the dust , I will try my best not to move so I does not trigger anything else , How after all these years of tomb raiding I fall into this trap , maybe I got too excited .
As the dust start to clear up I see it, omg I see it I am definitely in the right place .
The right combination between gold blocks and nether rack can be magical to the eyes, with the fire flaming on them, and that mark that banner with fire on it.
 It’s just majestic.
 As I search for any clue where is it? I find a book as I open it:
“Sorry you had to walk all that for nothing – God of Zineon “

Chapter Two: The Wasteland

“I'm the king of my own land.
Facing tempests of dust, I'll fight until the end.
Creatures of my dreams raise up and dance with me!
Now and forever, I'm your king!”

On my way again to another adventure , this time at Zineon , it took me time to find the city but here we go .
As I stand in the middle and look at the destruction around me , Its all ruins .
 what the hell happened here , as I enter the city of Zineon in the search of its god I find that people are barbaric , its different from any city I have been to , people are  dangerous , cobble monsters everywhere ,  ruins everywhere ,  there is no system there is no government.
 It’s more like a wasteland .
It’s a good thing I brought my stuff , as I start my journey in this new city searching for the next sign , I found something strange I found that a god is worshiped on the tongues of whom I met .
 “Praise be Atar “
Who is Atar ? I think I found who have the scroll .
Atar , here I come .
I detect signs of the power I am looking for , it’s in the form of a door , where could it take me ? I think I already know the answer , Atar is using the nether scroll to grant people passage to nether .
Does not he know the dangers of that the portal will spawn The Undead but Never mind I will use that to my advantage , there is traces of the power there , it will sure help me .
I need to find a temple of the lord of light if I am going to succeed .
As the sun sets on my left , the lord will be with me , my adventure begins but I need to be careful it’s not like any place I have ever been to , it’s a long way ahead .

"Lord of Light! Come to me in my darkness. I offer you this false god. Take him and cast your light upon me. For the night is dark and full of terrors."

To Be Continued …….
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Thank you for reading this, sorry for my English (it’s not my native language), Tell me what you think 
This writing is so much better than fucking Shakespeare. You're a genius dude. Like i'm not even sarcastic. That was a good story.
Hawt Doggo
(09-02-2016, 06:01 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: This writing is so much better than fucking Shakespeare. You're a genius dude. Like i'm not even sarcastic. That was a good story.

I know right , Thank you very much Smile
Shakespeare is one of the best his novels were amazing 
I will tag you in the next chapter
>shakespere
>novels
>tagging

kek
Shakekspear... that's the best I could come up with gg though, part 2?
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
This is very nice I do appreciate people who care to make such creative things. In my opinion it could use more sensory details and also perhaps something other than first person third person is very nice if you have multiple characters but just one is best with first if you like
(09-02-2016, 06:01 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: This writing is so much better than fucking Shakespeare. You're a genius dude. Like i'm not even sarcastic. That was a good story.

Part 2 is up Smile
(09-09-2016, 12:28 AM)Cruzbones2 Wrote: Shakekspear... that's the best I could come up with gg though, part 2?

here it is !
(09-09-2016, 10:17 AM)Aslanbor Wrote: This is very nice I do appreciate people who care to make such creative things. In my opinion it could use more sensory details and also perhaps something other than first person third person is very nice if you have multiple characters but just one is best with first if you like

thanks Smile
Part 2 is up
Beautiful.
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.