feetdown (Frostburn04)
I have placed an official bounty on Feetdown, 64 Diamond Blocks to whoever sends me a video of them killing feetdown on his main account with his full gear dying, then his stuff lying on the ground. I want his stupid roleplay bullshit veteran shield, possibly along with his head if it drops. If you get his head you get an extra 16dbs and if you hump his dead body for 5 minutes you get another 16dbs. 
    Please dont get in the way of anyone killing this cuckold
    Thanks all.
(09-03-2016, 04:17 PM)AmusingGoose Wrote: I have placed an official bounty on Feetdown, 64 Diamond Blocks to whoever sends me a picture or video of them killing feetdown on his main account with his full gear dying, then his stuff lying on the ground. I want his stupid roleplay bullshit veteran shield, possibly along with his head if it drops. If you get his head you get an extra 16dbs and if you hump his dead body for 5 minutes you get another 16dbs. 
    Thanks all.

Question? What did feetdown even do? Why do you want him dead? You do know he's Republic right?
Hawt Doggo
He isn't republic Xeno you silly sod, he just has the badge like most people on the server, and he has been spamming chat all week, as well as griefing Spawn City
(09-03-2016, 07:26 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 04:17 PM)AmusingGoose Wrote: I have placed an official bounty on Feetdown, 64 Diamond Blocks to whoever sends me a picture or video of them killing feetdown on his main account with his full gear dying, then his stuff lying on the ground. I want his stupid roleplay bullshit veteran shield, possibly along with his head if it drops. If you get his head you get an extra 16dbs and if you hump his dead body for 5 minutes you get another 16dbs. 
    Thanks all.

Question? What did feetdown even do? Why do you want him dead? You do know he's Republic right?
Feetdown griefed 55 555, gloated about it, then claimed he didnt, then tried to blame me, then said he would do it ten times more. Along with this he is incredibly annoying and I have heard a lot of claims he scams during trades.
I had to put feetdown on /ignore as I could not convince him to stop messaging me asking for free god armour
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Alright Goose I have two feetdown heads
(09-04-2016, 06:18 AM)AmusingGoose Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 07:26 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote:
    Thanks all.

Feetdown griefed 55 555, gloated about it, then claimed he didnt, then tried to blame me, then said he would do it ten times more. Along with this he is incredibly annoying and I have heard a lot of claims he scams during trades.

Fuck Feetdown. He always asks me for free god gear. He is KoS.
Hawt Doggo