I am the Goose.
So I'm the annoying asshole you see in chat making everyone want to drink dollar store bleach.  Heart Heart
    Im one of those asshats who will log when nearly dead then complain when someone else logs.
         I do a lot of building aswell, more shit talk however.
    So what groups am I in and what rules do i actually give a shit about?
        Well the Frat I am a part of is NCP, They build shit for money.
              I mix with Hybrid which is weird because the are ASP wannabees and the whole of ASP fucking hates me.
                     Instead of befriending groups of people I just chill with a certain person and dont kill who they dont kill. Anyone else is fair game. Spawnkilling - I dont really do that unless the person has pissed me off, is hitting me, or is KOS or Bountied. 
           Its quite hard for me to PVP with my wings and I often misplace when building.

-Goose
#PrayForGoose
Hawt Doggo
(09-06-2016, 08:22 AM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: #PrayForGoose

Kek
I'm not praying for Goosie whatsoever. He/she betrayed me TWO times... Watch your back Goosie.
(12-03-2016, 10:01 AM)SageCookieDragon Wrote: I'm not praying for Goosie whatsoever. He/she betrayed me TWO times... Watch your back Goosie.

Somebody hates Goose? What a fucking shocker! They should put this on the news! Come on, man. It's Goose we're talking about here. He's known for betrayal and unpredictability.
she can rlly succ
(03-27-2017, 01:31 PM)Gentlemannofhats Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 10:01 AM)SageCookieDragon Wrote: I'm not praying for Goosie whatsoever. He/she betrayed me TWO times... Watch your back Goosie.

Somebody hates Goose? What a fucking shocker! They should put this on the news! Come on, man. It's Goose we're talking about here. He's known for betrayal and unpredictability.

You're like exactly one year late idiot... Stop reviving old threads please
ΞSBCΞ Come build with us on our next project! Check the subforum for more info!
Gentleman, stop reviving old threads you filthy Cuckold.

Also, remember who gave you all the gear you have today, yeh, me.
help me change my tag