What the actual shit are we doing about killgrave1124?
I have no fucking idea, not to fear-monger, but this guy didn't die in a 5v1 against players with full god gear and constant strength 2. Strength 2 drops everyone but he seems immortal! I dont really give a shit about who this person is but we need to stop him. The only problem is I dont know how... This is the sorta time new groups pop up to kill these guys. Army tag started being used again. People in that seem to want him dead but we need to be organized. Im talking constant patrols, 20v1s. Someone needs to sort this shit out.
how the fuck did he survive a 5v1
Science, Bitch!
Fuck.
(09-04-2016, 02:58 PM)BBaajour Wrote: how the fuck did he survive a 5v1

Not only did he survive it he fucking killed Jamie, and made someone else log.
He's been here long enough to get notch apples. I saw him holding a stack of notch apples.
Hawt Doggo
(09-04-2016, 04:26 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: He's been here long enough to get notch apples. I saw him holding a stack of notch apples.

He's clearly an alt. no normal player can do it that fast
(09-04-2016, 04:27 PM)Philosphius Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 04:26 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: He's been here long enough to get notch apples. I saw him holding a stack of notch apples.

He's clearly an alt. no normal player can do it that fast

Exactly.
help me change my tag
I've 1v2ed killgrave and antos a a few times, from what I found, their invis pots seem to make my aura miss, and all my fights with them I've ended up jumping into the end portal after burning a few sets of armor to no avail.

So this 5v1 loss could be down to your auras not functioning properly. 

I also agree that they are almost certainly alts, unless all their gear is just looted from ambuses. 

killgrave puts on quite an obvious "baiting" persona, so don't let him wind you up, that's what he's wants. They also are in close communication, as twice I've started a 1v1 with one of them, and within 15 seconds the other logs onto the server and it's a 1v2.

I personally find them quite entertaining, and will be interested to see how it all develops.
I don't like him.
Next time I am on I will help with this effort to kill him.
I also have to admit that this in is while fighting thing is annoying but as long as I have aura set to in is people it works fine