LET US ALL ACCEPT OUR NEW OVERLORD
I SIRJOHNCHILCOT HEREBY ACCEPT THE REGAL AND IMPERIAL SHAH OF SPAWN, KILLGRAVE1124, WHO RISES WITH THE SUN AND SETS WITH THE MOON, THE NEVER SLEEPING DUKE OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION, THE 5TH HORSEMAN OF THE APOCOLYPSE, THE 8TH PILLAR OF ISLAM, HEIR TO MAHMOOD PRAISE BE UPON HIM AND ALLAH WHO MAY BE AKBARED, HE WHO IS GREATER THAN THE UNIVERSE YET MORE HUMBLE THAN AN ANT, THE PERFSONIFICATION OF VIRTUE ITSELF, WHO IN HIS GENEROUSITY GIVES AWAY KINGDOMS, YET IN HIS WRATH CAN TOPPLE CONTINENTS, HE WHO CAN SPEAK TO THE ANIMALS AND THE PLANTS, AT ONE WITH NATURE AND THE UNIVERSE, THE RIGHTFUL HEIR THE SADDAM HUSSEIN ACK AL-MAJIC AL-TIKRITI, MARTYRED PRESIDENT OF IRAQ AND ITS 19TH STATE KUWAIT, THE VUZURG FRAMADRAH OF THE WINDS, RASNAN OF THE OCEANS, GLORIOUS PADISHAH OF THE THUNDER AND THE LIGHTNING, GENERAL FIELD MARSHAL OF THE FORCES OF GOOD IN THE UNIVERSE, AL'HAZRAAT SHANANASHAH PADISHAH CYRAXES SHAH OF ALL EXISTANCE, PRINCE OF ALL REALITIES, MAY HE LIVE FOR THREE THOUSAND AND SIXTY THOUSAND MILLENNIA, GLORIOUS KING OF MINETEXAS, MAY IT LIVE FOR THREE THOUSAND AND SIXTY THOUSAND MILLENNIA, MAY HE RULE FOR THREE THOUSAND AND SIXTY THOUSAND MILLENNIA, PRAISE BE, PRAISE BE, PRAISE BE AS OUR GLORIOUS KING AND LEADER AND HUMBLY ENCOURAGE ALL OTHERS TO BEND THE KNEE!
Apocalypse. Personification. Generosity. Several spelling errors. The most notable abomination that rules over the universe for eternity would be Azathoth, like, he's fucking terrifying.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
I LIKED HOW YOU USED CAPITAL LETTERS. YOU ARE A TRUE PROPHET OF GRAVY
So if a kill a bunch of players at spawn and say "FITE ME" ill become a minetexas king? I like how this shitty system runs.

Stay classy minetexas. Stay classy.
Science, Bitch!
Aw man, killgrave beat the Buzzlamics to it!
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.