United Fraternities (with list of members)
This post has been moved here.
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
I suggest changing the name to U.F.A.T.
Sounds like Civcraft shit to me.
"Seems" not "Sounds".
Personally I think all grand server-wide organisations are doomed to fail... but I do wish you good luck!
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
The NCP does not wish to join this bullshit, but would like to keep friendly relations nonetheless.
(09-09-2016, 11:12 AM)warsoilder12 Wrote: I suggest changing the name to U.F.A.T.

I second this suggestion. N3xtlevel Industries will participate, on the condition of a name change to U.F.A.T.
(09-09-2016, 04:09 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 11:12 AM)warsoilder12 Wrote: I suggest changing the name to U.F.A.T.

I second this suggestion. N3xtlevel Industries will participate, on the condition of a name change to U.F.A.T.

Deal, I'll get Atar to rename it once the badge is official, but what does U.F.A.T. stand for specifically? United Frats of Anarchy in Texas? I'm clueless, I know xd
(09-09-2016, 11:18 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Sounds like Civcraft shit to me.

This group isn't supposed to represent the U.N. specifically, to the nation aspect. Just the aspect that these are united groups, not to be united diplomatically but united to a degree of making the server better. Take for example, issuing an all-frat K.o.S. against a member that is a cancer upon society. I think especially you'd enjoy voting in some cancer cells to a global K.o.S? This is not roleplay bullshit, but I see how it can be viewed as it. This truly has a purpose, but it's outside appearance looks like it doesn't, I know.
(09-09-2016, 04:38 PM)Cruzbones2 Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 11:18 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Sounds like Civcraft shit to me.

This group isn't supposed to represent the U.N. specifically, to the nation aspect. Just the aspect that these are united groups, not to be united diplomatically but united to a degree of making the server better. Take for example, issuing an all-frat K.o.S. against a member that is a cancer upon society. I think especially you'd enjoy voting in some cancer cells to a global K.o.S? This is not roleplay bullshit, but I see how it can be viewed as it. This truly has a purpose, but it's outside appearance looks like it doesn't, I know.
"Frats" will slowly die down by December or January. The age of Fraternities won't last that long.
Hawt Doggo