...burp?
guys i really need to burp
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
I hope you burped by now.

Just so you know:
"The loudest burp ever recorded was 109.9 decibels and was achieved by Paul Hunn in Bognor Regis, United Kingdom, on August 23, 2009. That's louder than the roar of a motorcycle or snowmobile!"
I burped a little, but it's not all out yet
still can't burp... dunno if anyone knows what i'm talking about, but sometimes I wake up and I want to do EVERYTHING but consequentially can't do any individual thing because I have so many tasks in my head at once.

My mate just went to pick up something to smoke (legal in Netherlands) so it's possible I might be able to burp later tonight
Sometimes I worry about you chad. Sometimes I worry...
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
What a tragedy! I recommend alerting all news outlets about this burp that has been terrorizing you for days. Good luck and have a happy high time my friend.
Science, Bitch!
I feel like more of the burp is going to come out today... wish me luck!
Might sound like I'm bullshitting you, but vomiting will get rid of the burp. It opens up your throat to expel the vomit, and as a result of contracting the stomach, the air comes out with it. Also, smoking pot doesn't relieve burps, unless you were talking about munchies or something.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
I have this crazy talent, I can suck air down into my stomach and then burp it back out, basically, I can burp whenever I wish. Not sure if this is entirely healthy though.
I pray that you've burped by now.
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.