The Problem Can't Be Ended.
Today is a sad day for me. I finally fought killgrave1124. The 'Legend' of spawn himself. He warned me if I ran or left or log I was nothing and just a pussy. He underestimated me and got destroyed. So he decided to run. He admitted to me that I won. However, he previously stated that if that he was defeated he would quit the server. He didn't. He will not go. Sorry everyone. 

killgrave1134 admitting defeat... http://imgur.com/a/RTL3m

The video of the fight... 

For a non-insane perspective: 

Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
I just love Mino screaming in chat and everyone else /ignoring him. If nothing else, I got a good few keks out of last night.
How is killgrave a problem? isn't this just part of anarchy minecraft? Would the server really be more fun without killgrave?

I kinda like having to pick my build locations and times based on what killgrave is doing ^ ^
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
YEAH KILLGRAVE BRINGS THE KEKS TO THE SERVER, HES ALL GOOD, IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE TANGO DONT GO TO SPAWN WHEN HES ONLINE.

ENJOY HIM WHILE HE LASTS, I GUARANTEE WE WILL MISS HIM WHEN HE DOES ACTUALLY LEAVE.

PEACE
That was more boring than watching paint dry. Client v. Client is not my idea of a fun time. Anyhow, Minoxio is a cuck, the entire nine minutes he filled chat with cancer. Killgrave will leave in a month or two, the server won't care much. A new person will pop up, and everyone will fangirl over them. Long story short, I'm a windbag that needs to be killed.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(09-11-2016, 07:07 AM)ChadDX Wrote: How is killgrave a problem? isn't this just part of anarchy minecraft? Would the server really be more fun without killgrave?

I kinda like having to pick my build locations and times based on what killgrave is doing ^ ^

You Sir are being profited by killgrave's advance as he helps is the arms trade that you excel in. 

That is why I am proposing an Idea that will make it fall from it dominance at spawn. 

How to kill/ Make killgrave run.
Go get Impact and get a temporary alt
Log on to Minetexas, make sure your auto-respawn and killaura is on.
Keep hitting it until it's armour dies down and it retreats.
I have used this technique several times and it has proven to be effective.

I will make a new thread later about this and more effective ways to bring it down.
Killgrave isnt a problem. He is already integrating into the server economy and system, and I hope that this will contiue till the stage he is just a spawnkiller-cum-trader who lets old players be, like Jss.
He sells damaged mending gear for half price, and will let you pass for 5db.

Killgrave isn't a problem
Also... there is a new company called "KILLGRAVE SOLUTIONS" which solves all killgrave related problems, and their prices are pretty reasonable.

They don't have a forum presence, but they are very active in game and you should really enquire about their services in chat