Selling Map Art
Question 

Selling Map Art

8-Bit Mario

BACKGROUND STORY

After hours of resource gathering, planning, and building, I have finally completed my project. Using over 80 stacks of diorite, cobblestone, and wood, I recreated the original 8-bit Mario from the game Super Mario Bros. This said; I want to share with the rest of MineTexas. To do this, I thought selling copies of the map to other players would be the perfect solution.

PICTURES

THE PHYSICAL MAP

[Image: 2016_09_11_13_15_01.png]

Picture of the map in it's full block state glory. Every pixel is exactly one stack of material!

THE ART

[Image: 2016_09_11_13_12_14.png]

Picture of the map that is being sold.

WANT TO BUY?

To buy this map, contact me by the forum or in game. I am planning to sell the map for 4dbs, but price might fluctuate. For paying the price, this is the what you will get :
  • The map art.
  • A one week lost map guarantee.
  • Your name posted on the page of this forum!

CURRENT BUYERS

Here is the names of the current buyers of this map (Their id is stated after their in-game name) :
  • ShadowGuy6204 - 1
  • BBaajour - 2
  • ToggleBHop - 3
  • MCChocolate - 4
  • Alpha_Fix - 5 ( Subscribed )
  • Xenobyte73 - 6
  • DiamondFlame5 - 7
  • SoloMag1252 - 8

Sold By : CUREmyDEMONS
Ill buy one for 4db when as soon as i log in
Science, Bitch!
Is this Mario or Luigi?

Also how much for coloured version?
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Id buy a colored one if it exists and im pretty sure its a mario, chad.
Science, Bitch!
Cool man I'll definitely buy one for 4dbs. Good shit
I would buy a colour Nazi flag for 5db
So awesome dude
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
(09-11-2016, 12:51 PM)ChadDX Wrote: Is this Mario or Luigi?

Also how much for coloured version?

Sorry for the people wishing for a coloured version, I haven't had the resources to make mario red! Maybe in the near future :/
would you build over and update the current map that was handed out originally to colour it or make a totally new map in a new location?
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(09-11-2016, 07:21 PM)ChadDX Wrote: would you build over and update the current map that was handed out originally to colour it or make a totally new map in a new location?

I could do that, but the biggest problem now would be getting resources. I guess I'll go buy some redstone blocks from a vendor or something from the profit I get from the sells of the map's current version!