Insert killgrave1124 conspiracy theories here.
In order to prevent this cancer from spreading across the forums, please post any and all killgrave1124 conspiracies here. ONLY here. Show me what you got!
Here's my killgrave conspiracy.

I have confirmed through 2 independent sources, both of which actually knowing his identity, that killgrave is an alt of a regular player. With this information in mind, let me discuss my theory.

Motive:
First we must look at motive. Who would benefit the most out of the killgrave situation?
History tells us that in times if war, the people who benefit the most are wealthy bankers, and munitions/ arms suppliers.
We also know from history that wars have been started, or at the least "encouraged" by the wealthy for their own financial benefit. Governments take out massive loans to fund the war effort, and thus the bankers and arms suppliers profit big time.

Supply:
It's obvious that for killgrave to operate at spawn in his manner, and to sustain his activity he either has a "sponsor" or a god gear/gapple/crapple stockpile previously established.
This assumption is further backed by the fact that most of killgraves time online is spent fighting, not AFKing or sourcing gear. So my conclusion is he's either sponsored or he himself has a well established main account.

Now my investigation into motive and supply allowed me to narrow the suspect list to a handful of players on the server, but with that being said I still needed to further study the situation to narrow it down to a single suspect.

Past history:
A look into the history of the server, and players previous actions allowed me to identify killgrave. Using Nyar's server history thread I found a player who both had motive, the ability to supply, and a past history of starting conflict for his own gain.

The person who aligned with all the criteria to be killgrave was none other the Chad himself.
Now further thought into the scenario made me rule out Chad as being killgrave himself. This is due to the fact that Chad is not a practiced PvPer, with killgrave demonstrating a top tier PvP abitlity and coupled with his un chadlike persona, I would predict that killgrave is an alt of a regular player on the server, entirely funded by Chads wealth/arms factory.

I believe the system goes like this,
Chad supplies killgrave. Killgrave kills the average Joe of the server. Average Joe then goes to Chad to buy god gear to replace what he lost, killgrave then gives the gear he looted back to Chad.
The average Joe then gets stuck in a cycle of poverty, unknowingly enslaved to Chad for eternity.
(09-12-2016, 06:32 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote: Here's my killgrave conspiracy.

I have confirmed through 2 independent sources, both of which actually knowing his identity, that killgrave is an alt of a regular player. With this information in mind, let me discuss my theory.

Motive:
First we must look at motive. Who would benefit the most out of the killgrave situation?
History tells us that in times if war, the people who benefit the most are wealthy bankers, and munitions/ arms suppliers.
We also know from history that wars have been started, or at the least "encouraged" by the wealthy for their own financial benefit. Governments take out massive loans to fund the war effort, and thus the bankers and arms suppliers profit big time.

Supply:
It's obvious that for killgrave to operate at spawn in his manner, and to sustain his activity he either has a "sponsor" or a god gear/gapple/crapple stockpile previously established.
This assumption is further backed by the fact that most of killgraves time online is spent fighting, not AFKing or sourcing gear. So my conclusion is he's either sponsored or he himself has a well established main account.

Now my investigation into motive and supply allowed me to narrow the suspect list to a handful of players on the server, but with that being said I still needed to further study the situation to narrow it down to a single suspect.

Past history:
A look into the history of the server, and players previous actions allowed me to identify killgrave. Using Nyar's server history thread I found a player who both had motive, the ability to supply, and a past history of starting conflict for his own gain.

The person who aligned with all the criteria to be killgrave was none other the Chad himself.
Now further thought into the scenario made me rule out Chad as being killgrave himself. This is due to the fact that Chad is not a practiced PvPer, with killgrave demonstrating a top tier PvP abitlity and coupled with his un chadlike persona, I would predict that killgrave is an alt of a regular player on the server, entirely funded by Chads wealth/arms factory.

Chad supplies killgrave. Killgrave kills the average Joe of the server. Average Joe then goes to Chad to buy god gear to replace what he lost, killgrave then gives the gear he looted back to Chad.
The average Joe then gets stuck in a cycle of poverty, unknowingly enslaved to Chad for enernity.

And Chad obviously gains profit.
Hawt Doggo
To be honest, I had a subtle feeling about this being the case even before this post but a part of me wants to believe it's bullshit.
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
10/10 theory next Chad go Kys for supporting killgrave (jk luv u Chad)
Killgrave is perhaps FitMC and TheCampingRusher's shared account, who was brought together by Sage in retaliation of her banishment. Killgrave shan't stop until the entirety of Zineon is destroyed because Fit and Rusher are mad that they can't join 2b anymore. Repent to Atar, etc., etc.
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
(09-12-2016, 06:32 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote: Here's my killgrave conspiracy.

Motive:

Supply:

Past history:

The average Joe then gets stuck in a cycle of poverty, unknowingly enslaved to Chad for eternity.
This theory is pretty strong, I think Chad could be involved but I dont think he is killgrave1124, Maybe a friend of his? However, as you said, Chad is not a practised pvper. But you did make a mistake by saying killgrave1124 is a practused pvper. After fighting him multiple times i know this is not true. The only reason he 'controls' spawn is because of his extensive gear reserves. He is definitely not skilled a pvp, using invis and filling inventory space with obsidian is not smart. He chugs gaps and panic when his armour runs low.
(07-09-2016, 09:59 AM)_Remnant_ Wrote: ChadDX was able to create a bloody conflict
I have been intending to clarify this statement on the history thread since it was created... but I never got round to doing it. I will now clear it up here and now as part of my "Forum Burp"

I will now tell you EXACTLY what I did, and you can make your own minds up.

1. We, as a government, created 3 laws: No Griefing, No Murder, No Stealing.
2. Someone named PwnerPro was not aware of these rules, and boasted in chat how he raided a base.
3. I screenshotted his admission and informed the military.
[Image: pwnerpro_blacklist.jpg]

Now sure, I could have told the guy "I would keep that a secret as the regular players are going to kill you for it" and not informed the government. Essentially, I could have prevented the war, but I did not. Also I am glad that I did not as it was TOP KEK.

I am not going to comment on the killgrave rumours, and I will not be revealing killgrave's identity.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
ChadDX Wrote: I am not going to comment on the killgrave rumours, and I will not be revealing killgrave's identity.

Erm... Does that mean...