Epic's Trader Badge Must Be Removed
Hi all. Today when I did /spawn, Epic and Goose ambushed me. Knowing that i was outnumbered, I had no choice but to log. Below are a few pictures on Epic spawn killing me on an alt during that time. My alt was known as Toadsta. Please take a look. Since trader's cannot obviously spawn-kill, i see no reason as to why his badge should NOT be taken.

Here's the link: http://imgur.com/a/QtSk7
Hawt Doggo
I don't know why you made this post as I run the τΓαδΣΓ frat.

Also the rules are very clear. If you think Epic attacked you for no reason, then you are welcome to make a complaint on his official τΓαδΣΓ thread at
http://www.minetexas.com/minecraft-serve...hp?tid=800

Of course... there was a reason... you abused his trust and stole his stock from his base which he shared with you.

You are welcome to respond how you want, but he hasn't broken τΓαδΣΓ rules
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Because u stole my shit so chad said thats a valid reason
#=Meme Team=!!!
(09-13-2016, 02:45 PM)Epicfiredude123 Wrote: Because u stole my shit so chad said thats a valid reason

I stole it after, you attempted to spawn trap me twice over the past few days.
Hawt Doggo
So when my trader status was gone, i broke the rules? I was killing noobs for a good reason, so why did my badge get removed?
Hawt Doggo
(09-13-2016, 02:54 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: So when my trader status was gone, i broke the rules? I was killing noobs for a good reason, so why did my badge get removed?

You were killing nakeds at spawn. Some noobs were happy to spar with you but other ppl were complaining. Your excuse was you didn't have an echest which is certainly against rules.

If you wish to appeal this ruling you will be able to, when I finally get round to making the transparency section.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Hmmm... Epic and Xeno having a fight, both being absolute bitches... how novel!
Hold on. You stole Epics trader stock, and then bitch when he kills you in retaliation?

This is what post post feminism has done to our society, turned entire generations into entitled cucks.
(09-13-2016, 02:06 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: Hi all. Today when I did /spawn, Epic and Goose ambushed me. Knowing that i was outnumbered, I had no choice but to log. Below are a few pictures on Epic spawn killing me on an alt during that time. My alt was known as Toadsta. Please take a look. Since trader's cannot obviously spawn-kill, i see no reason as to why his badge should NOT be taken.

Here's the link: http://imgur.com/a/QtSk7

First of all, Epic broke no rules as he had a reason to attack you. Second of all, IT WASNT EVEN EPIC! I was at nether spawn, you popped up then logged before i could even hit you. I then called in Epic knowing you royally fucked him that day vy steakin his armour stocks. The end.
(09-13-2016, 07:41 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote: Hold on. You stole Epics trader stock, and then bitch when he kills you in retaliation?

This is what post post feminism has done to our society, turned entire generations into entitled cucks.

I stole Epic's shit because he constantly lies to me. And yes he did attack me in return
Hawt Doggo