Someone added ads.
[Image: B4bfYKN.png]
I hate starwars.
So use Adblock, then.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Wow Atar, who knew you were a money-hungry jew. *gets banned*
"Simplicity, is just a lack of complexity." ~Cruzbones, circa 2016.
I don't think I'll be earning a whole lot, just experimenting.
Ads don't work for me at all... I get distracted enough anyway when I try be productive and ads completely interrupt my train of thought.

First thing I did was change the ad choices as it kept coming up with actual computers I had been browsing at amazon. Now I know I need to get a new computer, but I don't want to be reminded of other jobs on my to-do list every time I make a reply on the forums.

I tried posting with the irrelevant ads but still found them to be really annoying. In the end I installed the adblock plus extension for chrome which was ultra quick and easy (literally one click) and now I can use the forums with peace.

There is an argument for this website to be able to support itself, especially as some of the content I will be creating for it will be relevant to other minecraft servers, but god I hate ads! Tongue
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(09-14-2016, 03:09 AM)ChadDX Wrote: Ads don't work for me at all... I get distracted enough anyway when I try be productive and ads completely interrupt my train of thought.

First thing I did was change the ad choices as it kept coming up with actual computers I had been browsing at amazon. Now I know I need to get a new computer, but I don't want to be reminded of other jobs on my to-do list every time I make a reply on the forums.

I tried posting with the irrelevant ads but still found them to be really annoying. In the end I installed the adblock plus extension for chrome which was ultra quick and easy (literally one click) and now I can use the forums with peace.

There is an argument for this website to be able to support itself, especially as some of the content I will be creating for it will be relevant to other minecraft servers, but god I hate ads! Tongue

Well, the experiment is kinda over now anyways. I'm removing them from the forums.
Someone added a severe case of crippling to my life.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME