I am leaving for a long time
I have had many issues with personal life. I used Minecraft as an escape and my parents have decided that for me to not be depressed that I must leave Minecraft and gaming for a while maybe 5-6 months hopefully at most but I will not see you guys for a while I love you all and Im sorry that I must go.

~Alpha_Fix
sorry to hear that man... btw exercise does wonders for depression, even if you just do a few press-ups or go for a 5 minute run. Aside from that make sure you get plenty of sunshine.

Chin up bud, we all need to take a break from minecraft sometime, see you when you get back  Wink
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Hope everything improves IRL, man. It will- and obviously it should always comes first, being as it's leaps and bounds more important than this silly game. No reason for Minecraft to ever drag you down. Get some fresh air, do some cool shit, take care of everything that'll help you grow. Hope to hear someday about all the positive things that have taken place from this point forward.
You will be missed.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Hope things get better for ya bud. Always look on the bright side of life and i assure you things will get better. Good luck dealing with life, and never give a damn thought about Minecraft as its just a block game :p .
Science, Bitch!
Just a block game? Anarchy minecraft is a simplified version of real life. It has everything that real life has, just simplified.
Its a reference to what _remnant_ always says. Chilllll.
Science, Bitch!
(09-14-2016, 10:16 AM)BBaajour Wrote: Chilllll.

Alright, sure thing  Cool
Minecraft is a game designed for children, filled with man-children who use it as an escape from reality. It's still a block game, even if the people in it try to emulate real life. And let's be honest here, no one is doing a very good job of mimicking even a simplistic version of real life. This isn't WoW, and it isn't Second Life. RP stays in the corner where it belongs.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
I'm really sorry to hear that, but I hope that you can eventually feel better. Thanks for always being chill with me, you're a good guy