Can't Log In
Can't log in- tried different accounts and turning off hacks... same error message:

[Image: decoder_exception.jpg]

Huh
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Is it just me? Is the server up?
It is a mojang issue. Nothing I can do. I've spoken to a lot of other server owners already, same issue.

Seems to be resolved now.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
(09-16-2016, 08:43 AM)ataranlen Wrote: Seems to be resolved now.

it was resolved, then I got kicked again and couldn't log in because the mojang servers are down.

Ah well, I'll chill on the forums for a bit Tongue
Looks like the router has crapped out at home. I can't seem to reboot it at this moment. As soon as I do, I'll do my best to get things back up.
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Must be one of those bad weather days for technology... Google and Microsoft also having problems today.

I blame solar storms interfering with the natural magnetic field of the earth causing a temporary realignment. At the end of the day, our technology relies on the electromagnetic spectrum, and the sun is liable to release a whole extra load of that spectrum at various wavelengths at pretty much random intervals.

That or chemtrails ^ ^
(09-16-2016, 11:12 AM)ChadDX Wrote: I blame solar storms interfering with the natural magnetic field of the earth causing a temporary realignment.
[Image: tinfoil_hat.jpg]
(09-16-2016, 08:43 AM)ataranlen Wrote: It is a mojang issue. Nothing I can do. I've spoken to a lot of other server owners already, same issue.

Seems to be resolved now.

Atar, you fucking goat fucker, I HAD TO LOG INTO 2b2t I GOT SO BORED! DO YOU KNOW HOW CANCEROUS I FEEL NOW??? PLZ FIX AND GIMME OP
(09-16-2016, 11:19 AM)Phalaxan_UE Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 11:12 AM)ChadDX Wrote: I blame solar storms interfering with the natural magnetic field of the earth causing a temporary realignment.
[Image: tinfoil_hat.jpg]

Where did you get this picture of my dad?
server back up again Big Grin