Taters69: A dream, a notion, a story
Hey... maybe you could enlighten us to the story behind some of the more rare of pepe's such as Scoots, Sage, and tyler ^ ^
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
(09-21-2016, 10:53 AM)taters69 Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 10:07 AM)Aslanbor Wrote: Can i know more about the oldest players and If any of them are around any more besides Chad, Trump and you?

However, there are a select few that chose to stick around, such as Xeno, Minoxio, Epicfiredude, many of the ASP recruits.

> select few
> xeno
> mino
> epic
> select few
> jej
(09-22-2016, 04:22 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 10:53 AM)taters69 Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 10:07 AM)Aslanbor Wrote: Can i know more about the oldest players and If any of them are around any more besides Chad, Trump and you?

However, there are a select few that chose to stick around, such as Xeno, Minoxio, Epicfiredude, many of the ASP recruits.

> select few
> xeno
> mino
> epic
> select few
> jej

ASP recruits and the names don't mix, and few equates to 3 or more. If that isn't what you meant, then I'm lost. Maybe express your purpose of posting instead of memeing with no clear purpose?
Select few implies that they are select, elite and top. I am just faintly amused about the notion of Mino, Epic and Xeno being any of those things.
(09-23-2016, 09:24 AM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: Select few implies that they are select, elite and top. I am just faintly amused about the notion of Mino, Epic and Xeno being any of those things.

Ah, I was just using select as many know who they are, rather than just saying they have been offline
Any info on the Matressleco wars?