New player from Houston
I've been on this server rarely from time to time but wanted to say Hiya!  The subject line tells where I'm from but I am sort of new to the "Minecraft" community.  I come from the Minetest community with a few really good helpful players that know the game.  The community is small so I wanted to include the Minecraft world too.  Since this IS Texas, I joined some time back and played tonight.  Special thanks to Mr.Sias and MCChocolate for killing me over and over, what a warm welcome from one Texan (I believe) to another Texan.  I would like to do more of a PVE type of environment with some PVP but as a second chair so I can learn the ins and outs of the Texas Minecraft server.  Looking forward to some gaming in the future!

Cheers
Botch
Welcome, eBotch! We do have a PVE server which was recently reset. you might check that out: /server pve
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Thanks!  I went to the pve.minetexas.com and was killed 4 times in a row by KillGrave1124!  wow, thanks for the info.  What a server! 

Oh how I love to just be s*** on, it's pretty fantastic.

EDIT: I should say that coming from the Minetest world and spending the 25 bucks on this game may not have been such a good idea. Kinda wishin there were better people here.
Quick piece of information. You actually were on the Anarchy server, which is why you experienced the less than pleasant welcome. If you do /server pve, you should end up on the correct server. PvE is a much more pleasant server, as it tends not to be filled with scumbags. I hope your general view of MineTexas is not skewed by the aunt we keep up in the attic.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
There are some people on the anarchy server who are nice to absolutely everyone and bear no grudges.

Most people on the anarchy server are only nice to particular people (like those in the same fraternity)

Peace
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Chad is killgrave, by the way. Massive hipocrite.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME