Poll: Does Chad also play on the killgrave1124 account?
This poll is closed.
Yes
42.86%
3 42.86%
No
14.29%
1 14.29%
Yes, but there is another person who also uses the account
14.29%
1 14.29%
No, but he sends orders to killgrave
28.57%
2 28.57%
no vote
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Does Chad also play on the killgrave1124 account?
Question 
This is the last poll question for a while, because other people are getting seriously bored of them. Also I have plenty of other forum content to work on and upload.

Not Quite a Neutral Poll Question

Your vote is public

You can change your vote.

I'm not abstaining

I am commenting on this thread.
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
What is a joke? What is a meme?

Who is Killgrave? Who is the least likely person to be Killgrave?

I did not start the joke that Killgrave is actually Chad, but I found it funny so played along with it.

I honestly don't care what you think, I find it hilarious that people are actually messaging me on the server asking if I am killgrave! Big Grin
Why do you try so hard to prove you aren't killgrave if you aren't killgrave. Seems counterintuitive to me.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
(09-28-2016, 07:21 AM)_Remnant_ Wrote: Seems counterintuitive to me.

I am the definition of counter-intuitive
I don't think like other people, I've known this for a while.

I care not for myself, only for the server as a whole.
My project is not Chad, my project is MineTexas Anarchy
Then the logical solution is to completely ignore the problem in favor of tending to MineTexas Anarchy. Although, now that you seem to have left the trader frat to fend for itself and no longer sell gear, I don't particularly see you having much purpose. Go out there, find your purpose, and contribute positively in a non-orwellian nightmare of a dictatorship way.
I am not leaving the trader frat to fend for itself, I am letting it become more democratic

The current traders will be able to accept or decline new applicants by way of poll.

I will be the only person who will remove someone from the frat, and I will continue to exercise that power should I think someone has broken the rules.

The only power I transferred is the ability to add others to the group.

I have not finished creating this system, as I am currently working on many projects.

Also... I do still sell gear, just I don't need to advertise.
Every time I ask you whether or not you sell gear, you perpetually tell me that you in fact do not sell gear "at the time being". Unless you decided to lie to me or be exceptionally selective, I fail to see the evidence of this statement.
I don't sell all the time... sometimes I am building, sometimes I am just grinding or organising my factory.

If you would like to make an order, please pm me in-game or send me private message on forums.

Peace
Yes 100% confirmed Chad is KillGrave CONFIRMED if you look very closely at chads ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
[Image: LzwHy0X.gif]
The Only Similarities Between Chad And Killgrave Is That They Both Honour Their Word.

They Do Not Lie

Chad Is As Much Killgrave As Jss05a