New Minetexas Movie
We are making a new movie on Mine Texas that will feature the rebirth of the Empire and all her lands. As we were betrayed and torn asunder from the amiss traitors, who are hostile in nature. The amiss traitor leaked the cords which led the base to being destroyed. We were beset and trapped in the ropes of hostilities between the inhabitants. Due to them being invited to my base, it was destroyed, multiple bases and multiple times. But now no more, we've had enough of this heath, now we have broken free from this afoul, and plan to bring the Empire to a new age of glory.

All the journey to making a new base and bringing it to its former, the journey of a kingdom, will be recorded and published in the form of a movie onto YouTube. Expect the release date to be somewhere around 2017 January or further.

New hardware acquired, filming process will start soon. Film is base on the history of Minetexas.
Btw the film is in 4k so don't forget to switch your quality to 4k. (If you internet speed can handle it)
sounds fun... I like your video editing, so i'm expecting a video of the topkek variety ^ ^
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
Yes, It will be of your "topkek" variety, but it will be an hour long, so better go buy some microwave-popcorn from your local grocery store.
Well, Vault 75 was grieved because of the Republic, but don't worry Papa, that is over now.  I declare war against all who bear the Republic tag.
Goody.
I'M A CREEPY OLD MAN ON THE INTERNET AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME
If I see Empire and Republic fighting on MT I'll have to report you both to the U.N. 

Under article 38 of the Children's right's act of 1989, it is illegal for person's under the age of 15 to participate in hostilities. And as the average age of both frats are 12, there should be virtually no conflict between the two frats.

You have been cautioned.
(09-28-2016, 11:12 AM)warsoilder12 Wrote: We are making a new movie on Minetexas that will feature the rebirth of the Empire and all her lands. As we were betrayed and torn asunder from the amiss EpicFireDude, who is hostile in nature.The amiss Epic grieved our base. We were beset and trapped in the ropes of hostilities between Xeno and Epic. Due to them being invited to my base, it was destroyed, multiple bases and multiple times. But now no more, we've had enough of this heath, now we have broken free from this afoul, and plan to bring the Empire to a new age of glory.

All the journey to making a new base and bringing it to its former, the journey of a kingdom, will be recorded and published in the form of a movie onto YouTube. Expect the release date to be somewhere around 2017 January or further.

Beware, this part of the forums has an aspect of censorship, any fulsome material, materials or any statements opposing the kingdom will be omitted from the thread or the sub-forum.
Kudos to you. Even Epic turned against you. As for the whole war aspect, have fun with that.
Hawt Doggo
Don't you have the tag too war
sup
(09-28-2016, 03:17 PM)N3xtLevel Wrote: I'll have to report you both to the U.N. 

fuck that, imma go one further... i'm going to report you to the U.F.

I've heard that roleplay is illegal on this server, so expect a global KOS against The Empire
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
"I've heard that roleplay is illegal on this server,"

I assure you, no from of role-play is being practiced.
Role-play is the acting out or performance of a particular role, either consciously (as a technique in psychotherapy or training) or unconsciously, in accordance with the perceived expectations of society with regard to a person's behavior in a particular context.

But other people like amusing are referring it as "role-play" because they are jealous. This is not role-play it is merely a organization or fraternity as you call it. THIS IS MERELY THE DEFINITION OF FUCKING FRATERNITIES.