Killgrave's Fighting Style
Hey guys, I'm hoping we can collect information here on what tactics Killgrave uses to fight. By compiling them all there, we can talk about how to counter them, or just plain identify what tricks he may be employing. He's not unbeatable. Let's do our due diligence and do some prep work so that we can take this idiot down.

First thing: Bow and axe combo. I don't get it. I just don't get why he uses this. Any ideas?

Second thing: How does he get away with not having crapples in offhand?

Please talk about anything else you notice when you have fought him.
bow jump hack?

don't forget he will elytra away

I dunno, i simply share public information (never pm)
"Complexity, is just a lot of Simplicity"
He seems to use criticals which deals extra damage, and he wears out your armor quicker, so bring extra god sets?
Hawt Doggo
(09-29-2016, 01:24 PM)jss05a Wrote: Second thing: How does he get away with not having crapples in his offhand?

Yeah this has had me wondering too.

Initially I thought he might be shooting himslef with healing arrows, but that isn't the case as his HP usually stays at 20, leading me to assume he is under gapple/crapple absobtion affect. Regen/health arrows wouldn't hold his HP at 20-it would fluctuate.

His armour degrades at normal rates, so he is taking the hits, but I'm still unsure as to how exactly he manages his HP.

The biggest weakness I've noticed with Gravy is his armour management. He often doesn't swap his armour before it pops, and then usually panics in this situation. He's twice thrown pieces of God armour at me in panic as he tries to re equip himself. 

All my fights with Gravy have ended with one of us running out of armour, and legging it to the end portal. He's never killed me and I've never killed him. He's certainly not unbeatable, but he is good at PVP and he knows when to run and when to stand, more importantly he has plenty of gear, which is really what top tier PvP comes down to.

Gravy is a a good cunt IMO, and provides a lot of topkeks. The trick is to not let the persona he puts on rustle you, and just enjoy the game.
(09-29-2016, 07:45 PM)Xenobyte73 Wrote: He seems to use criticals which deals extra damage, and he wears out your armor quicker, so bring extra god sets?

No shit Xeno
(09-29-2016, 01:56 PM)ChadDX Wrote: bow jump hack?

he uses Jump Boost to break speed hacks so you cant run when you are on low health - which also makes you panic. Poison 2 and Strength 2 and an axe takes nearly half your health a time meaning constant crapples unless you have a notch apple with you. If he has another person with him you have to concentrate on health so you cant do anything properly. He constantly gets hits in because he doesnt have to switch to his bow, doesnt die because he is dealing sso much damage the other person is too panicky to actually murder him.
(09-29-2016, 11:49 PM)AmusingGoose Wrote:

he uses Jump Boost to break speed hacks so you cant run when you are on low health - which also makes you panic. Poison 2 and Strength 2 and an axe takes nearly half your health a time meaning constant crapples unless you have a notch apple with you. If he has another person with him you have to concentrate on health so you cant do anything properly. He constantly gets hits in because he doesnt have to switch to his bow, doesnt die because he is dealing sso much damage the other person is too panicky to actually murder him.

So is he firing his bow at the same time hes swinging the axe? If so, why aren't we doing this too? If that's the case hes literally doing double damage.
(09-30-2016, 08:25 AM)jss05a Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 11:49 PM)AmusingGoose Wrote:

So is he firing his bow at the same time hes swinging the axe? If so, why aren't we doing this too? If that's the case hes literally doing double damage.

He uses the same tatic as you did. He just manages his health better
Hawt Doggo