kek
"why does the server lag so much?" -everyone on the fucking server
Well, know we know why. #ataruminati_confirmed
Science, Bitch!
(10-07-2016, 08:02 PM)ataranlen Wrote: [Image: KoJaMlql.png]

Discuss.

Top kek. Do this on Halloween lmao
Hawt Doggo
This shit isn't funny at all. Nor are the rewards, which give a massive advantage to those who were given them, and those who were given them were given so unfairly, simply at request from Atar. There is no way of arguing that this is non-gameplay affecting, and no reason at all why some players who were online at one time should be instantly made the richest and most powerful players on the server. Please, please, please take back those rewards, and stop this blatant Admin Abuse Atar.
(10-08-2016, 05:42 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: This shit isn't funny at all. Nor are the rewards, which give a massive advantage to those who were given them, and those who were given them were given so unfairly, simply at request from Atar. There is no way of arguing that this is non-gameplay affecting, and no reason at all why some players who were online at one time should be instantly made the richest and most powerful players on the server. Please, please, please take back those rewards, and stop this blatant Admin Abuse Atar.

u mad?
[Image: LzwHy0X.gif]
(10-08-2016, 05:42 PM)SirJohnChilcot Wrote: This shit isn't funny at all. Nor are the rewards, which give a massive advantage to those who were given them, and those who were given them were given so unfairly, simply at request from Atar. There is no way of arguing that this is non-gameplay affecting, and no reason at all why some players who were online at one time should be instantly made the richest and most powerful players on the server. Please, please, please take back those rewards, and stop this blatant Admin Abuse Atar.
Yeah I agree. Its like comparing this to Atar handing out free candy to poor kids.
Hawt Doggo

The advantage isn't as big as you make out. The amrour has level IV of every armour enchant, i.e. Fire protection IV, projectile protection IV, blast protection IV etc.

The only real advantage here is having blast prot and regular prot on the same piece, making end crystal and bed bombing survivable, while still having prot IV to absorb melee damage.

It isn't game breaking, especially due to the fact that the armour has thornsIII, meaning they will break quickly in PvP.

With that being said, and despite the fact that I have two pieces of this gear, I agree that It is unfair and would be happy if Atar wiped all the gear. But thats entirely his call.
I won't be wiping the gear. I didn't hand it out, they had to be present and kill some nearly unkillable skeletons that also did 10 dmg per hit. I know people went through a ton of god sets trying to survive the onslaught
Support MineTexas, Buy Plus
Shop our Cafe Press Store
Or shop our Amazon Affiliate store.
Yo atar can u do something like this sometime when I'm on *wink*